We spent many hours on research to finding whirlpool stove parts new old stock, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best whirlpool stove parts new old stock, you should not miss this article. whirlpool stove parts new old stock coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 whirlpool stove parts new old stock by our suggestions
737 reviews analysed
1. OEM Range Switch 3149400
- This Range Infinite Switch Directly Replaces the following Part #’s: WP3149400, 3149400, AP3095444, 2786, 310180, 311846, 311858, 311859, 314140, 3148954, AH336989, EA336989, PS336989
- Exactly as the pictures show
- Exact same Fit, Form, and Function. DARE TO COMPARE: Please compare with your existing switch. It is the same OEM product
- 240V, 8.9~11 Amp
- For the large (8″) element. If you need for the smaller (6″) element, you will then need a different part# 3149404. Search “B084HMX5WG” or 3149404 on Amazon
- Compatible with the following Range brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, KitchenAid.
- One Year Warranty
240V, 8.9~11 Amp; For the large (8″) element. If you need for the smaller (6″) element, you will then need a different part# 3149404
2. 4 Pack (2) 6" & (2) 8" Replacement Chrome Pans for Whirlpool W10278125 W10196405 W10196406
Universal Chrome Bowl fits most Whirlpool and Maytag most plug-in electric ranges cooktops.. Set consists of: 2 each 6″ & 2 each 8″. Features element locking slot, genuine quality replacement part. Durable, stick free, easy to clean, dishwasher safe. Proper fit of drip pan/bowl prevents rocking of the element on the drip pan/bowl, therefore preventing cookware from rocking on the stove. Save money and energy! Speeds cooking time saving energy and makes cook top look new again. Replacing chrome drip bowls and pans annually can save the consumer up to $30 per year in energy costs. Updates the appearance of stove. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
3. Endurance Pro 3148953, 3149400 Range Burner Infinite Control Switch PS336886 AP3029710 Replacement for Whirlpool
- Replacement for Whirlpool RF214LXTS0, 3148953, 3149400, PS336886 and AP3029710, AP3095444, 310180, 311858, 311859, 314140, 3148954, AH336989, EA336989, PS336989
- Compatible with the following Range brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana
- Warranty- All parts sold by SupplyEdge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty.
4. Water Softener 3/4" Bypass Valve Assembly – Part # 7345388
- Water Softener Bypass Valve Assembly Kit includes: 3/4″ bypass valve assembly, four black clips, and two installation adaptors with attached o-rings
- Factory original replacement parts
- Fits most major brands standard valve water softeners (Whirlpool, Kenmore, EcoPure, GE, Morton, NorthStar), see product description for a complete list of compatible water softener models
- Plumbing adaptor connections are standard 1” male pipe threads
5. Water Softener 1" Replacement Bypass Valve Assembly Kit – Part # 7345396
- This bypass kit fits the large 1″ control valve ONLY. This will NOT fit the smaller, standard sized water softeners.
- The threads on the adapters are 1″.
- The center to center measurement of the inlet from the bypass to the softener is 3-3/4″ – If your center to center measurement is less, you need the smaller bypass and this will not work for you.
- If the top of your valve has 8 screws around the edges holding it onto the main valve body, this will work for you. If it only has 5 screws, it will NOT fit your softener. Please see images for clarification.
6. Water Softener 3/4" Install Adaptor Kit – Part # 7280203
7. Frigidaire 316557211 Range Oven Control Board Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Kenmore
- This oven control board (part number 316557211) is for ranges
- Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before servicing the unit
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This oven control board (part number 316557211) is for ranges. Oven control board 316557211 monitors the temperature and controls the oven heat. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before servicing the unit. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Kenmore.
8. Whirlpool 330031 Top Burner Receptacle
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 330031 Top Burner Receptacle.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 330031 Top Burner Receptacle
9. ERP WB30T10132 Surface Element
- Peace of mind assured – All ERP purchases come with a one year warranty
- We’ve got your back – ERP ensures all customers have access to the products they need at the best possible price
- Join the family – ERP is family-owned and has been committed to providing the highest quality products since 2003
- This part can work with ranges and cooktops from brands like General Electric
- The WB30T10132 can replace the following part numbers: 1536600, AP4416172 and WB30T10128
The WB30T10132 Surface Element is used with flat top ranges and can be found under the glass top of the range. Heating elements like this one supply heat to the cooktop. This part works with ranges and cooktops from brands like General Electric.
10. ApplianPar 4 Pack 330031 Range Top Burner Receptacle Kit for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Roper WB17X210 5303935058
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Whirlpool Stove Parts New Old Stock for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!