882 reviews analysed
1. WORX WG505 Blower, 9" x 15" x 20" Orange and Black
- All-in-one design: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum with flip-of-a-switch conversion
- Powerful 12-amp motor makes is the clean, smell-free, efficient alternative to gasoline-powered alternatives
- Delivers an airspeed of up to 210 mph, strong enough for the toughest wet leaves and debris
- Single-handed operation for blower and vacuum modes
- angled nose, compact and light weight for comfortable handling
- Metal impeller provides a 16:1 mulch ratio .Bag Capacity- 1.2 Bushels
The leaves are falling and the temperature is dropping—fall is here! Power through this season’s cleanup without ever picking up a rake. The WORX TRIVAC’s 3-in-1 design lets you blow your yard, vacuum debris, and turn 18 bags of leaves into a single bag of mulch—all at the turnflip of a toggle switch. The TRIVAC is quiet and easily controlled with one hand so you don’t get as tired—just leave the work to our lighter weight yet powerful 12-amp motor. The adjustable blower is powerful enough to propel a large amount of leaves across your yard, but gentle enough to clear garden beds without disturbing your mulch. Just thumb the throttle to vary air speeds from hurricane-force 210 MPH (350 cfm output) winds to a gentle 75 MPH breeze, perfect for coaxing debris out from under heavy patio furniture without any lifting. When you’re ready to vacuum, there’s no stopping to change tubes, no tools, and no downtime. Simply rotate the toggle switch to instantly go from blowing to vacuuming. As you vacuum, the 2-step mulching system pushes debris through a high-velocity shredder blade, pulverizes it with a heavy-duty metal impeller, and deposits mulch in the included collection bag. Save money by using the mulch to put gardens to bed for the winter, compost it, or throw it away. Once winter arrives, use the TRIVAC’s blower mode to clear flurries from your driveway—the warm airflow even helps melt snow away. As it gets colder outside, spend less time and energy preparing your winter yard for a wonderful, healthy spring with the versatile TRIVAC.
2. BLACK+DECKER BV6000 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3-in-1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight- 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy-duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Easy-change between vacuum and blower. Includes Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, EZ-Empty reusable collection bag and Concentrator
- Air Speed: 180/250 mph
- Bag: 1.5 Bushels
- Decibels: 68 dBA
- Included Components: BV6000, 2 Disposable Bags, Diffuser for use with Disposable Bags, Detachable Shoulder Strap, Concentrator, Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, Reusable Bag Assembly
- Mulch Ratio: 16:1
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Blower Vac
3. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included
- Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only
- Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Toro is the no.1 Rated brand. The ultra electric blower Vac delivers all the power and versatility you need to tackle yard clean-up chores. It offers a rugged metal impeller and variable speed air control. Its blower inserts for multiple applications allow you to tackle any space. The powerful, up to 250-mph, air stream clears debris, sticks and large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools and reduces 88-Percent of mulched debris to less than 1/2-inch. New bottom-zip vacuum bag’s zipper strategically placed for durability and ease of use. Smaller debris means more fit into the bag. Now includes built-in cord lock to more easily secure the extension cord to the product. This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. You can’t buy a more powerful electric blower/vac than a Toro.
4. Black & Decker BV3600 12-Amp Blower Vac
- The 12-Amp motor three-in-one blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- The 230 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease
- The anti-clog vortex impeller prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 10 bags of mulch down to one
- Two speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Tool-free switching between vacuum and blower in seconds
5. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. Easy to use, powerful brushless motor and lower operating cost, this DigiPro Variable Speed G-MAX Blower/Vac offers versatile features and a zero emissions solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life, less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. With up to 185 mph wind speed, 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability, this tool gets the job done without the hassle and mess of gas powered blowers–simply snap in the battery and start working. Compatible with our GreenWorks G-MAX system, you can work on clearing your yard and collecting up to 4.5 bags of debris on a single charge using the G-MAX 40V 4.0 ah battery sold separately. Only compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Batteries Models 29462, 29472 and Charger Model 29482. On the bottom of the blower there is a gate / cover that protects the user from getting into the spinning impeller of the blower. In order to use the blower as a Vac, this gate is opened and a collection tube is inserted to allow for leaf pick. There is a safety switch on this gate and if the gate becomes unlatched during use as a blower, it will not allow the blower to run. Please ask the customer to check to assure that the gate is securely latched and try the battery again.
From the Manufacturer
The DigiPro Brushless G-MAX Series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. That means no more trips to the gas stations, winterizing of tools or hazardous fumes while you work. Currently featuring the DigiPro 16″ Chainsaw, DigiPro 185MPH Blower/Vac and now the 14″ String Trimmer, you don’t have to sacrifice power to go cordless. The DigiPro Blower/Vac features versatile features and a zero emission solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life and up to 30% more torque, it also creates less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. The variable speed dial allows you to regulate your wind speed for the best directional control and combined with a turbo button to offer up to 185 mph wind speed. The 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability makes your clean up chore a breeze–simply snap in the battery, press a button and you are ready to go. No more hard to manage pull cords, mixing oil and gas, and heavy tools, start enjoying the your weekend in your yard without the fumes and hassle with the DigiPro Blower/Vac. Available with a G-MAX 40V 4ah Li-Ion Battery or Tool Only, the G-MAX System is compatible with 14 different lawn tools to offer a complete yard care solution for the serious lawn care home owner. When looking for the right gas comparable lawn tools, GreenWorks G-MAX System is the right solution to turn to with the power and performance, longer run time and versatility to get the job done.
6. Cordless Leaf Blower – KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper/Vacuum 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf, Clearing Dust & Small Trash,Car, Computer Host,Hard to Clean Corner
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】This blower weights (2 lb) only half even less than other blowers, which make it effortless to using in for a long time. 2 in 1 design not only help you to clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow
- but also can clean the corner and gap which is hard to clean. Perfect for courtyard, garage, the car inside and engine compartment etc. Cordless design allows you to clean up anywhere wanted.
- 【Super Strong Wind】Turbofans &all-copper motors provide up to 13000r/min strong power, keep running at top speed for 20 minutes. It’s easy to blow up wet leaves, snow on your car, and make your garden keep clean after a rainy day.
- 【Instantly Becomes a Vacuum Cleaner】As long as the blow tube installed in the air inlet, put the garbage bag at the air outlet, the blower will become a vacuum cleaner immediately. Super strong suction allows you to absorb dust, pet hair, crumbled cookies, biscuits much more easily than besom. It is effortless and convenient to clean.
- 【Fast Charge & Power Indicator Light】It only takes 60 minutes (2 times as fast as normal) for a full charge. Full charged battery make it enough to clean up the house , garden and car. Power indicator ensures you to get the battery level at anytime, avoid the embarrassment of battery draining at work.
- 【100% Satisfaction & 2 Years Quality Promise】We are confident that our docking are manufactured under strict quality standards to give our customers best experience. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worries. In addition, ♥♥we offer a REPLACEMENT POLICY without any costs from your side and 2 YEAR QUALITY PROMISE♥♥, totally no risk for you!
7. Worx WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- All-in-one system: blower/VAC/Mulcher
- Metal impeller provides a 16: 1 mulch ratio
- Easy one Touch, no-tool blower/VAC conversion result with flip of a switch
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Two speed operation for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- High capacity air volume with air siphon design
- Patented articulating motor design for blow/VAC/mulch operations
The WORX TriVac 2.0 electric 12-amp 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher turns an entire day’s worth of yardwork into a task you can do much more Efficiently. Packed into a power tool you can use with one hand, it still blows at 70 mph, with 600 CFM of air flow. Just a twist of the knob converts the blower into a vacuum & sucks up leaves, or whatever else you have littering the lawn. & you don’t have to rake up dozens of bags of leaves anymore—the TriVac 2.0 is also a mulcher. Convert 16 bags of leaves or debris into just 1 then dump it for composting or collection with the bag’s quick release.
8. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included
- Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine – Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
Toro’s highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus added time-saving and leaf shredding performance. Includes the patented shreds-all shred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than 1/2 inch. An oscillating nozzle kit is also included. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist. Includes: main blower tube – for dry leaves; power insert – for wet, heavy leaves; concentrator – use in corners and crevices; cord storage hook – store the cord by wrapping it around storage hook; bottom-zip vacuum bag (may be used for easy storage of all blower/vac components). Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
9. Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum – 952711902
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 470 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- 16:1 MULCHING: Mulching capable when using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling. Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle – 11.1 m/s²
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
Perfect for professional landscape contractors as well as homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, the gas-powered, lightweight Husqvarna 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. It comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. It’s also been named “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest. item is non-returnable.
so the machine starts quickly with
minimum effort (see larger image).
optimum comfort (see larger image).
Powerful Motor for Robust Blowing Power
With its 1.1-horsepower, two-cycle engine and maximum power speed of 8,000 RPM, this blower is able to generate wind speeds up to 170 miles per hour–enough to blow away even the most stubborn yard waste. It is also fuel-efficient, with a fuel consumption rate of 575 g/kWh. Its high-volume 16.91-ounce tank can sustain hours of use. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate your blower’s speed.
Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue
Weighing only 9.6 pounds, the Husqvarna 125BVx is lightweight and easy to handle and maneuver. For further convenience, the fan housing has been engineered so the air stream is directly in line with the handle. This helps minimize rotational force on your wrist, so you won’t have to worry about sore joints during long periods of use.
The blowing tube is fully adjustable, allowing you to optimize its length for different jobs around the yard. Also, the stop switch also automatically returns to the “on” position, which makes starting the blower easy.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
And with Husqvarna’s Smart Start, the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort–with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Other features include an easily adjustable soft-grip handle, intuitively gathered controls, and an air purge function that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting. It’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
capability (see larger image).
The 125BVx is capable of functioning as a lawn vacuum and comes with a vac bag for collecting debris in vacuum mode. When using the vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
What’s in the Box
Husqvarna 125BVx gas-powered blower, vac kit, harness, 2 nozzles (round and flat), and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna’s range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it’s easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world’s oldest companies.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum And Blower Combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!