Nowadays, there are so many products of thermostat cooling line voltage in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for thermostat cooling line voltage in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings thermostat cooling line voltage which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
523 reviews analysed
1. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
2. KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat, 1-Pole, White
- For line voltage cooling applications. No ground wire design
- Accuracy: +/- 3F. Includes c and f control dials. Bi-metal sensing element
- Etl listed. mounts directly to a 2×4 inch vertical electrical outlet box
- Large knob allows easy adjustment to all temperatures. Single pole, operates 41 degree – 90 degree f (3 degree- 32 degree)
- Fully vented cover allows air sensing in all directions
The k101-c cooling thermostat: the k101-c cooling thermostat has a larger, more sensitive, bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to 3 degree f. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire, making installation fast and easy. For cooling only.
3. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
4. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
5. KING K101 Single Pole Line Voltage Thermostat 120Volt/240Volt, White
The K101 & K102 Series thermostats have a larger, more sensitive, mechanical bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to ± 3° F. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire required, making installation fast and easy. Now That’s Smart!
6. Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug, Hycency Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat Wireless Temperature Controller Built in Temp Sensor with Remote Control LCD Display (1 Pcs)
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: Programming the thermostat via the remote control, control distance reaches 66ft in the open area. With heating and cooling mode, thermostat allows you to program at temperature range 32-158℉(0-70℃).
- SAVE MONEY: This thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, just plug thermostat into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go. You can move thermostat plug to your desired position, convenient and flexible.
- EASY TO USE: Automatic matching remote control and thermostat plug. select the heating or cooling mode via the remote control and set the target temperature. Accurate temperature control of ±1℃ for consistent comfort. Choice of ℉ or ℃ temperature display on LCD.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 3-Prong thermostat plug with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and maximum load current up to 15A. Suitable for attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater.
7. Honeywell Thermostat Line Voltage Snap Action
8. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
9. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
10. ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable – Heat Only – Single or Double Pole Thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermostat Cooling Line Voltage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!