662 reviews analysed
1. Poolmaster Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch
2. U.S. Pool Supply 1-1/2" Pool Hose Cuff, Swimming Pool Replacement Cuff for Spiral-Wound Vacuum Hoses
3. ATIE 1-1/2" Spiral Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Cuff Fits 1.5" Inch Pool Hose (2 Pack)
- For use with any 1-1/2″ diameter spiral-wound pool hose
- Threaded inside cuff. Inside threading ensures a secure connection.
- To Connects a pool hose to vacuum head and vacuum skimmer inlet hole
- Simply place cuff over exposed hose end and twist to tighten securely.
- Durable ABS plastic holds up under the harsh environment
Threaded Cuff 1.5 inch. The hose cuff is used as a replacement for swimming pool vacuum hose ends.
4. Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Threaded Cuff 1.5in 211
5. Poolmaster 33430 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 30-Feet
- For use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming
- not made for automatic vacuums
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability
- UV and chemical resistant
- extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate
- superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA
- measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 30-feet
Poolmaster’s Swimming Pool Maintenance Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. The Heavy Duty In-Ground Vacuum Hose features flexible, yet durable EVA and non-corrosive material. Swivel cuff is built in for kink-free maneuverability during the cleaning process while the spiral-wound construction adds strength, aids in flexibility and provides maximum water flow. Superior tensile strength provides crush-resistant operation. Hose should be used with a standard swimming pool vacuum head and a telescopic pole for manual pool vacuuming only and should not be used with automatic pool cleaners. Hose works best when warm to maximize flexibility. Measures 1-1/2-inch in diameter x 30-feet and is made in the USA. Note: the opening size inside pool skimmers may vary, so a fitting or vacuum plate may be needed inside the skimmer for the most secure fit and airtight seal of the vacuum hose.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1958, Poolmaster has been a leading manufacturer of aftermarket pool and spa products with an unwavering commitment to quality, service and reliability. Poolmaster offers products across six different product lines- Backyard and Decor, Inflatables, Floats, Maintenance, Swim and Dive, and Toys and Games. Poolmaster – We Make Water Fun!
6. U.S. Pool Supply 1-1/2" x 36 Foot Professional Heavy Duty Spiral Wound Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose with Swivel Cuff
7. Southeastern New 2 Pack Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Threaded Cuff Replacement 1-1/2" 1.5"
New 2 Pack Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Threaded Cuff Replacement 1-1/2″ 1.5″. This is a NON swivel cuff.
8. Gekufa Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Cuff 1-1/2-inch for Spiral-Wound Vacuum Hoses, Pool Hose Cuff 1.5’’
- ♥ Application: This Pool Hose Cuff works with 1-1/2″ spiral-wound vacuum hoses.
- ♥ Threaded Inside: Inside threading ensures a secure connection, no air leaks.
- ♥ Easy to Install: Simply place the replacement cuff where old cuff was and twist to secure.
- ♥ Premium quality: Made of durable ABS plastic, ensures long lasting under harsh weather and pool chemicals.
- ♥ Buy with Confidence: This Pool Vacuum Hose Cuff Replacement comes with 12 months warranty. For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, please feel free to contact us for a replacement or full refund.
This replacement pool hose cuff is made to last season to season and fits perfectly for your spiral-wound vacuum hoses. It holds up under the harsh conditions, including UV sun rays, rain, snow, and the pool chemicals, etc. Being UV resistant prevents your new cuff from cracking.
High-quality construction ensures a proper fit and longer use.
Perfect replacement for repairing cracked hose ends.
Simply twist on to the end of your hose until tight and secured.
Works great for wide applications such as vacuum head, skimmer inlet etc.
Please Note: This is not a swivel cuff and does not replace on swivel hoses.
9. JED 80-228 Pool Hose Replacement Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2"
Highlights: Assembled Height: 1-1/2″ Durable Made of PVC plastic Connects a pool hose to equipment Swivel threaded hose cuff Attaches to a pool vacuum hose and vacuum attachments Hub connections Easy to install
10. U.S. Pool Supply 1-1/2" x 30 Foot Professional Heavy Duty Spiral Wound Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose with Swivel Cuff
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Swimming Pool Vacuum Hose Ends for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!