982 reviews analysed
1. Vacuum Cleaner, Upright Water Vacuum by Quantum X – No Filters, Telescopic Body, Picks Up Wet Spills and Pet Stains, New Revolutionary Technology (Rose Gold)
- NO FILTERS: Uses only water as the filter medium—no HEPA or synthetic filters to replace when they become dirty and clogged. No bacteria filled, gross filters to wash/clean or replace.
- NEVER LOSE SUCTION: Because there are no filters to clog, this product never loses suction or airflow thus maintaining maximum power to clean. Traditional vacuum filters will up with dirt and become less efficient, the Quantum keeps full cleaning power because it is a brand new filter every time you use it
- TELESCOPING BODY: Only upright with a Telescoping head! The Quantum X can get under anything with a 4″ clearance to reach where dirt hides
- PICKS UP WET SPILLS &
- PET STAINS: It can be used to not only pick up dry messes, but wet spills as well! Pet accidents and liquids are easily cleaned up with the Quantum X
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO ALL FLOOR SURFACES: automatically adjust to the pile of the carpet or surface type such as area rugs, tile, and hardwood. This ensures perfect cleaning results all the time
2. NEW HEPA Filter for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner E Series
3. Rainbow Genuine AquaMate Carpet Shampoo
4. Rainbow Genuine 7 Foot Standard Hose Assembly, E2 Type 12 and (e SERIES
- Part No # R8052, R-8052
- Fits In Model # Rexair – Rainbow E, E2 (2 Speed), E2 (1 Speed)
- Made from quality material to keep you vacuum safe and in working condition all the time
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with your purchase. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping
5. Rainbow Genuine HEPA Filter (Neutralizer) for Model E2 Type 12 ONLY!
This is the factory original OEM True H13 class HEPA filter (Neutralizer) for the two speed E2 Type 12 (Black, Silver, e2 Gold) version Rainbow vacuum. If you only have an on and off switch and not a hi and low speed, then this filter IS NOT compatible.
You should replace your filter once every 4-6 years. If you need to replace it more often, you should change your water basin in the middle of cleaning. Once the water gets thick with dirt and debris, it becomes more difficult to filter. The dirt will start to bounce off the sludge and go up through the motor and get caught by the HEPA filter.
Be careful not to vacuum up drywall dust or baby powder as the water has a difficult time filtering this type of material.
Effective serial number 1000000 with a start date of September 4th 2003 through current production. The bulk item number for this is R12647B. Some websites list this part number for a single item which is incorrect.
It is better to toss your old filter and not replace it than to buy a generic filter. Generic filters do very little for the air quality while reducing your airflow and performance.
6. Rainbow Genuine Electric Hose and Handle, 8 Ft, Fits PN-12 Power Nozzle
7. Rainbow Genuine Floor Brush Assembly, 12 Inch
8. Rainbow Genuine Electric Hose and Handle, 8 Ft, Fits Model PN-2E Power Nozzle ONLY!
9. Rainbow Genuine 2 1/2 Quart Water Pan (Basin), Fits models E2 Type 12 and E-2 (e SERIES
10. Rainbow Genuine Stainless Straight PN-2E Power Nozzle Wand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!