Top 9 Pin Nailer Dewalt
Finding your suitable readers for pin nailer dewalt is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for pin nailer dewalt including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
914 reviews analysed
1. BOSTITCH HP118K 23-Gauge 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch Pin Nailer
- 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch 23-Gauge Pin Nailer, Low-Profile Nose-Piece Tapers for Clear Site
- Adjustable High/Lower Power Switch for Depth Control and Longer Life
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Housing
- Includes Nailer, 1/4″ Air Fitting, Oil, Nail Selection, Carrying Case, and Belt Hook
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
Adjustable high/low power control sets pin depth without changing compressor setting. Low profile nosepiece tapers down to contact point. Lightweight, durable aluminum housing. Overmoulded grip. Rear exhaust. Specs: weight: 2.5 lbs.; driving power: 60 inch lbs.; operating pressure: 70-120 PSI; thread fitting Type 1/4" NPT; magazine capacity: 200 pins. Fastener specifications: 1/2" to 1 3/16" 23GA headless pin nails. Includes: pin nailer; 1/4" air fitting; (500 each): 1/2" pins, 3/4" pins, 1" pins, & case.
The Bostitch HP118K 23-Gauge 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch Headless Pin Nailer delivers the accuracy and comfortable handling you need to make quick work of detailed finish, trim, and woodworking projects. This pin nailer offers you the power of pneumatic action backed by Bostitch’s long history of producing innovative fastening technology for dependable on-the-job performance.
Powerful, Adjustable Fastening for Precise, Clean Work
The Bostitch HP118K is well-suited for use with slim or delicate materials that might be split by an 18-gauge nail or brad. With this tool and set of 23-gauge pin nails, you can save time and money by preventing damage to work surfaces. An ideal choice for woodworking applications, the HP118K provides effective fastening for glue sets that are tough or impossible to clamp, and it will help you avoid the witness marks or holes that can be left by other driver heads, letting you create clean finished products.
Designed to keep you in control at all times, this nailer offers an adjustable high/low power control that sets pin depths without requiring you to adjust your compressor setting. It backs this precision with the ability to deliver 60 in./lbs. of driving power, so you can be sure that each pin is securely seated.
With the ability to handle 23-gauge headless pin nails that range from 1/2 inch to 1-3/16 inches, this nailer enables you to utilize a wide range of fasteners for job-specific performance. And its magazine capacity of 200 pins allows you to work without stopping to reload.
Ergonomic Design for Comfort and Convenience
The HP118K offers a full range of design features dedicated to smooth, safe, and intuitive use. It features a low-profile nosepiece that tapers down to the contact point which offers a clear line-of-site for perfect placement. An over-molded grip ensures slip-free handling, and it is balanced to sit comfortably in your hand during extended use. And, for added comfort while you work, the nailer’s rear exhaust directs air away from your face. The pin nailer also features a reversible belt hook for convenience on the job.
Its compact body is easy to maneuver, which is of particular importance when doing intricate work like crafting custom cabinetry or picture frames, and, thanks to a durable, lightweight aluminum housing, it weighs just 2.5 pounds.
Reliable, Pneumatic Performance
This lightweight durable tool operates between 70 and 120 PSI and includes a 1/4-inch NPT fitting for easy coupling with your air hose and compressor.
This pin nailer is backed by a manufacturer’s 7-year limited warranty.
How to Load the HP118K
1. Depress the spring loaded lever as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.1.
2. Pull sliding portion of magazine back as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.2
3. Load the stick of pins as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.3 with the arrow pattern pointing down as shown. If pins have black dots instead of arrows, the dots should be positioned up.
4. Close magazine as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.4 until it latches in the forward position. The tool is now ready for use.
What’s in the Box
HP118K 23-Gauge Pin Nailer; 1/4-inch air fitting; 500 each of 1/2-inch pins, 3/4-inch pins, and 1-inch pins; tool lubricant; and carrying case.
Loading Instructions and Available Bostitch Fasteners:
2. DEWALT DWFP2350K 23 Ga Pin Nailer
- Drives 23 GA 2 in. Nails recessed into Oak
- S first 23 GA pin nailer with tool-free jam release for easy nail removal
- Tool-free depth adjustment for driving recessed fasteners
- Oil-free operation reduces risk of oil stains on work surface
- Low nail lockout with bypass and reload alert
- included components: Nailers
- 1/4 in. fitting
- Carrying Case
- 2 No-Mar Tips
- Owners Manual
Our 23 GA pin nailer sets 2 in. Nails recessed into oak with the power and adaptability to deliver professional results. This is the ideal tool for contractors, woodworkers, and cabinet builders looking to fasten materials while keeping nail visibility to a minimum. Tool-free jam release and depth adjustment for easy nail removal. Pick up this hard-working pneumatic fastening tool for completing finish and trim jobs.
3. DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Nailer Kit
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Charges all DEWALT 12V – 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle’s power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle’s battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
4. BOSTITCH BTFP2350K 23 Gauge 2" Pin Finish Nailer
Our 23 GA pin nailer sets 2 in. Nails recessed into trim and finish materials, including oak and other dense wood. Innovative features like tool-free jam release and depth adjustment help you keep working without stopping to look for a hex key.
5. Metabo HPT NP35A Pin Nailer, 23 Gauge, 5/8" to 1-3/8" Pin Nails, Dual Trigger, Depth Adjustment, No Mar Tip – 2, Reload Indicator, Removable Nose Plate, Large Capacity Pinner, 5 Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-3/16″ and 1-3/8″ fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
6. DEWALT 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer
The DEWALT Electric Multi-Tacker loads a variety of staples and brads from heavy duty, narrow, cable, 18-Gauge brads and 18-Gauge headless brads. Due to the variety of staples and brads that the Electric Multi-Tacker is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as installing carpet, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim using the brads, to name a few. This tacker is bottom-loading and makes loading user-friendly
7. Metabo HPT NP50A 23 Gauge Pro Pin Nailer, 1/2" to 2" Pin Nails, Built-In Silencer
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT.
- Drives 23-gauge pin nails ranging from 1/2″ To 2″ In length
- Sequential actuation with dual triggers ensures accurate pin placement every time
- High grade aluminum MAGAZINE provides exceptional durability and protects against jams
- Depth of drive adjustment to Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- 360 Degree adjustable belt hook can be adjusted in any direction of tool for user preference
- Removable nose provides easy access to the pin CHAMBER should a nail jam
8. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
9. PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer
- Uses 23-gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch length
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4-Inch, 1/4-Inch plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8-Inch nail sub-flush into oak
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
Added Versatility and Flexibility
Weighing only 2.2 pounds, the PIN138 delivers impressive durability with an aluminum body and magazine construction. The reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by his or her side for when it is needed. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders, and mantle builders. The PIN138 is appropriate for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to, small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building, and wood joining. Additionally, the nailer has the ability to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
Improved Motor Design
Designed with a maintenance-free long life motor, the Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8” pin nailer requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life and eliminating the guess of how much oil needs to be added to the pin nailer. The improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
The consistent power and penetration of the PIN138 is delivered through an internal piston catch that holds the piston-driver assembly at the highest position in the cylinder, resulting in maximum power on each shot and ensuring accurate nail setting. The PIN138 is designed to counter-sink a 1-3/8-inch nail into hard materials, such as oak. The PIN138 also provides the option of using headless and slight headed 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch in length. The ability to utilize both nails gives the user a choice of keeping nail hole size to a minimum by using headless pin nails or maximize holding power by using the slight head pin nails. The increased holding power from slight headed pin nails provides even more applications to use your pin nailer. Either type of pin nail will save you time by reducing the need for clamping on a particular project or eliminating the need to fill holes due to their extremely small size.
Tool and Workplace Safety
Featuring a dry-fire lock-out, the PIN138 will not allow users to fire the tool when there are no nails remaining in the tool. This feature eliminates witness marks (empty nail holes in the material). In addition, a low nail indicator is provided on the outside of the side-loading magazine to alert the user when nails are running low. For added convenience, the PIN138 holds 130 pin nails and automatically adjusts to different fastener lengths to provide easier loading and fewer problems with pin nails that are out of spec. The PIN138 includes additional features that further protect your work surface from being damaged. The tool comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface. The PIN138 is designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable non-marring tip that eliminates wood indentations. An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool. Plus, a rubberized Porter-Cable logo on the side of the tool provides soft contact if the tool were laid on the work surface.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit includes the PIN138 pin nailer, 2000 headless pin nails, one 1/4-inch plug with cap, one wrench for internal access, and one carrying case.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 23-gauge, 1-3/8-inch pin nailer kit is backed by a three-year limited warranty, includes one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pin Nailer Dewalt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!