Top 10 Peavey Amp Cooling Fan
Nowadays, there are so many products of peavey amp cooling fan in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for peavey amp cooling fan in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings peavey amp cooling fan which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
637 reviews analysed
1. Crown XLi1500 Two-channel, 450W at 4Ω Power Amplifier
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity – 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs
- binding post and Speak on outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Input: balanced XLR (x2), unbalanced RCA (x2)
- Output: Speak on (x2), Binding Post (x2 pair)
- Power: 450W at 4Ω, 330W at 8Ω
- AC input voltage: 220V, 50/60Hz
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
2. Crown Power Amplifier, 3.50 x 7.70 x 19.00 inches (XLS1002)
- Class D amp with Crown’s ultra-efficient Drive Core technology weighs less than 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control
- has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality
- turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity
- 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Input: balanced XLR (x2), ¼” TRS (x2), RCA jacks (x1 pair)
- Output: ¼” Speakon (x2)
- Power: 550W at 2Ω, 350W at 4Ω, 215W at 8Ω
- AC input voltage: 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz
3. Rockville RPM109 12 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
- Rockville RPM109 12 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V . RMS Power Output:. 600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. 450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm. 1200w x 1 @ 8 Ohm.
- Program Power Output:. 1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. 900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm. 2400w x 1 @ 8 Ohm. Peak Power Output:. 2400w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. 1800w x 2 @ 8 Ohm. 4800w x 1 @ 8 Ohm.
- 12 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 3 stereo channels. 1 dedicated USB/SD input. Built-in Bluetooth playback.
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 presets including reverb, chorus, plate, delay, chorus, cathedral and various multi-effects. 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- 3-Band EQ (high, mid, low) per channel. Pad Switch on each Mono Channel. Clip LEDs on each Mono Channel. Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs.
The Rockville RPM109 is a 12 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB/SD input and LCD display. This mixer is one of the best sounding powered mixers on the market. This will compete with the most premium brands on the market in terms of sound quality and how much power this has. I personally tested our RPM series of powered mixers and I was completely blown away! I ran this to (2) Yamaha speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When I cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable. The power amp built into this mixer is 450 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 600 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! This model has 12 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has an adjustable 3 band EQ (high, mid, low) on each channel along with a dual 7 band master EQ.
We added built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD players giving you a lot of playback options.
Features:Rockville RPM109 12 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
RMS Power Output:
…..600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
…..450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
…..1200w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
Program Power Output:
…..1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
…..900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
…..2400w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
Peak Power Output:
…..2400w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
…..1800w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
…..4800w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
12 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 3 stereo channels
1 dedicated USB/SD input
Built-in Bluetooth playback
Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 presets including reverb, chorus, plate, delay, chorus, cathedral and various multi-effects
Dimensions: 18” x 11.22” x 11.41”
4. Samson Expedition XP150 150-Watt Portable PA System
The Expedition XP150 offers a PA solution that combines powerful stereo sound with portability and simplicity. With its clever design, the XP150 packs up into a single unit that weighs only 24 pounds. Perfect for schools, conferences and presentations, as well as musicians and singer-songwriters, the XP150 is the ultimate in portable sound.
A removable 5-channel mixer powers the XP150 with a 150-watt (2 x 75) Class D amplifier. The mixer features three Mic/Line channels with XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also includes one stereo 1/4-inch and 3.5mm input channel for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. There’s also a built-in digital effects processor to add Digital Reverb to your voice or instrument. Each channel features 2-band (bass and treble) controls.
The XP150’s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. They produce deep bass tones, as well as pure dispersion and loud, lucid audio, through 6-inch low frequency drivers and custom 1-inch tweeters with 60° x 90° coverage. For display flexibility, these ABS, high impact plastic enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8-inch speaker stand mounts that can be used with Samson’s LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands (sold separately), as well as a kickback design for use as floor monitors.
The XP150 stands out as a complete portable PA system that is perfect for small- to medium-sized musical, educational, business and recreational applications.
The dynamic range of musical settings that can benefit from the XP150 is unparalleled. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter gigging in a coffee shop, a full band practicing in an intimate rehearsal space or a DJ entertaining people at a small club or bar, the XP150 ensures your sound is well suited for your space. In addition, the system’s speakers lend themselves perfectly to a variety of musical performances when being used as floor monitors.
Get the Job Done
With the XP150, your voice will command a boardroom podium with as much authority as a stage. The XP150 provides the perfect solution for a business professional leading any sort of presentation. No matter the application (PowerPoint presentations, company meetings, corporate events, etc.), the XP150 allows you to convey your ideas in a clear, concise manor and perform your job better. Its 3.5mm stereo input also enables your MP3 player to playback audio clips and promote a more interactive listening experience for any audience.
Educate with Expedition
In addition to all students, teachers and professors using the XP150 in some of the same circumstances as business professionals (presentations, audio playback), the system possesses some functions unique to music education. It is ideal for directing small to medium instrumental ensembles and will help conductors keep even their percussionists on task. Thanks to the mixer’s 1/4-inch and 3.5mm stereo input, soloists and small ensembles can practice along with keyboards, drum machines or MP3/CD players. And by playing back these external devices, the XP150 makes the analysis of recorded music easier and a more interactive experience.
The mobility of the XP150 makes it ideal for countless recreational uses. For a traveling instructor, the XP150 is perfect for leading exercise/yoga classes in fitness clubs. Outdoor functions pose no problem for the XP150. Block parties, sporting events and matters of crowd control now have a more practical, and still extremely portable, alternative to the megaphone. The XP150 will excite the tailgating crowd, enabling them to demonstrate their team spirit on a whole new level or simply provide musical entertainment for a classic tailgate party.
Samson’s Expedition XP150 is ideal wherever a smaller PA system and great sound are required.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
In the early ’90s, Samson began to expand the reach of their audio products through the development of power amplifiers, mixers, wired microphones and signal processors. In 2005, the first professional USB microphones to be used by musicians, broadcasters and podcast enthusiasts were introduced, making Samson USB microphones the new industry standard. Over three decades, Samson has grown from a small two-person operation to a worldwide enterprise, dedicated to innovating new products that will enhance the lives of music and broadcast professionals everywhere.
5. Seismic Audio – LE-3000 – Power Amplifier – 3000 Watts
Power Amplifier – 3000 Watts – Model Number: LE-3000, Power Handling: 2 x 350 Watts @ 8 Ohms, 2 x 700 Watts @ 4 Ohms, Momentary Peak Output 3000 Watts @ 8 Ohm Bridge. , Features Input Gain (dB), Power LEDs, Signal Activity LEDs (Signal), Overload LEDs (Fault), Power Switch, Channel 1 & 2 Level LED Indicator, Cannon and Input Jack Connector, Mode Switch, Ground Left Switch, Binding Post Outputs, Power Select 110V-120V or 220V-240V Power Supply, Power Input IEC Power AC, Fan Grill Two 2 Speed DC Fans. Specifications: Input Impedance Balance: 20K ohms, Non-Balance 10K ohms, Frequency Response: +0, -0.2 dB, 20Hz to 20KHz, Frequency: 60/60 HZ, Input Level +4 dB, Input Voltage: 115/230V AC, Dimensions: 19″ W x 13″ D x 4″ H, Weight: 13 lbs. . Our LE Series amplifiers are designed for the professional DJ & entertainers that need quality power, but have a limited budget. Every LE Series amplifier provides excellent performance for all speakers. Features included with the LE amps are Input Gain, Ground Lift Switch to eliminate hum, Power LEDs, Channel 1 & 2 level, LED’s indicator, stereo, parallel mono and bridge modes, clip indicator, as well as dual DC fan for efficient cooling to prevent overheating.
6. Samson Servo 120a 120-Watt Power Amplifier
Ideal for powering near field monitors or installation sound, the new Servo 120a provides you with “reference-class” audio performance and reliability in a compact package. This single Rackspace stereo power amplifier delivers 60 watts of power per channel into 4 ohms or 120 watts into 8 ohms in bridge mode. The intuitive front panel offers controls and displays that include a power switch, independent left and right-channel input level controls, 10-segment LED meters, a protection LED and a convenient headphone jack and speaker on/off switch for private cue monitoring. Perfect for the recording studio, powering public address systems, onstage monitoring and home theater applications, the 120a’s bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability. The convection cooling design also means there is no fan, so you get an unbelievably quiet performance from this remarkable power amp. And with such versatility, the Servo 120a will provide seamless performance in any number of applications.
7. Gemini XGA Series XGA-4000 Professional Quality PA System DJ Equipment Power Amplifier with 4000 Watt Instant Peak Power
- CLEAN, DEPENDABLE POWER: With a 4000 Watt Instant Peak High Power Output Without Clipping, The XGA-4000 Also Has A Frequency Response Of 10Hz-50kHz at 1.5dB, Total Harmonic Distortion of Less Than 0.1%, and Input Sensitivity and Impedance of 0.77v
- BUILT FOR RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: The Amplifier has Front-to-Rear Airflow, Cooling Fan For Thermal Stability, 3 Speakon Outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge, 5-way Binding Banana Plug Channel Outputs, DC Output, Short Circuit Protection, and A Ground Lift Switch
- DESIGNED WITH COMPREHENSIVE USE IN MIND: The XGA-4000 has a Variety of Features such as XLR and 1/4″ Jack Balance, Stereo and Mono Bridge, Comprehensive Front Panel Indicators (Including Signal, Clip, Protect, and Bridge), and A Bridge Control Switch
- PERFECTLY SIZED FOR ANY DJ SET-UP: The XGA-4000 Power Amplifier Unit Measures 19″L x 13.8″W x 3.5″H To Perfectly Fit With Any Set-Up Of DJ Equipment In A Variety Of Performance Spaces
- TRUST GEMINI, AN INDUSTRY LEADER: Since 1974, We’ve Provided Innovative Products For DJs, Musicians, Sound Contractors and Professional Installers Around The Globe. This Is What Drives Us As An Industry Leader Is DJ and Audio Equipment
The XGA Series of power amplifiers from Gemini offer clean, reliable power to heighten the crowd’s experience, leaving them with the unforgettable memory of your performance. Receive pure, consistent wattage night after night for the lifetime of the amplifier. The performance of this amplifier is highlighted by the 4000 watts of Instant Peak Power, making it an ideal solution for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. The XGA-4000 also features a frequency response of 10Hz-50kHz at 1.5dB, total harmonic distortion of less than 0.1%, and input sensitivity and impedance of 0.77v for the ultimate premium performance capabilities. For a full-range of connecting opportunities, the XGA family hosts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs with three SpeakOn outputs. The XGA unit also includes front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge keep your unit properly protected and connected. A front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan provides thermal stability and reliability, and the constant speed of the fan provides a low level of unwanted noise. Level controls for channels 1 and 2, DC Output protection and Short Circuit protection give you the ultimate preventability for misuse and seamless results. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability. The XGA-4000 unit measures 19″L x 13.8″W x 3.5″H to perfectly fit any DJ equipment collection. At Gemini, our goal is to design products that offer value and innovation in the DJ and Pro Audio markets. Since 1974, we’ve evolved and thrived by understanding the needs of our customers and recognizing industry trends. From our humble beginnings, we understood the potential of the DJ movement, and our ability to support this movement not only helped us grow as a company, it helped DJs gain recognition and esteem, calling deserved attention to their roles as artists and performers. Specifications: Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB Signal to Noise (LF / HF) >90dB THD (LF / HF) > 0.1% Input Sensitivity 0.77v Maximum Input Level 21dBv/9v Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω) >350 Input Impedance 20K Ω Fuse 5mm x 20mm AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz Output Stereo 8 Ω 2 x 250W RMS Output Stereo 4 Ω 2 x 350W RMS Output Bridged 8 Ω 700W RMS Dimensions (WxDxH) 19” x 13.8” x 3.5” (482mm x 350mm x 88mm) Net Weight 23.4 lbs. (10.6 kg)
8. Behringer Europower EP4000 Professional 4,000-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier
- 2 x 2,000 Watts into 2 Ohms
- 2 x 1,400 Watts into 4 Ohms
- 4,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
9. QSC GX3 300-Watt Power Amplifier
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It's all here dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability. GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Most loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker's “Program (Music) Power” rating or two times (2 x) the “Continuous (RMS) Power” rating. The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range, supplying maximum possible power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads.Technical NotesThe GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. A true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance. GuardRailGuardRail protection delivers full peak power while preventing detrimental overloads. During excessive clipping, or extreme overheating, GuardRail reduces gain just enough to preserve the integrity of the music, protect the speakers and keep the audience excited, without unprofessional distortion levels or shutdowns. Subwoofer/Satellite Crossover A subwoofer reduces strain on the full-range speaker, allowing it to play louder, or letting a smaller speaker do the same job. The GX Series supports this mode with a Crossover switch that splits the full-range input entering Ch 1, sending 20 Hz – 100 Hz to the sub (Ch 1) and 100 Hz – 20 kHz to the top box (Ch 2). The front panel gain controls balance the sub and top box, while GuardRail optimizes peak power into the sub and top individually, for greater musical impact and dynamic range.Features:Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers Optimized for maxi…
10. MUSYSIC Professional 2 Channel 8500 Watts D-Class 1U Power Amplifier MU-D8500
- Stereo Output Power: “2x4800W PEAK, 2x2400W Program, 2x1200W RMS @ 2Ω” “2x2400W PEAK, 2x1200W Program, 2x600W RMS @ 4Ω” “2x1200W PEAK, 2x600W Program, 2x300W RMS @ 8Ω”
- Bridge Output Power: “4800W PEAK, 2400W Program, 1200W RMS @ 4Ω” “2400W PEAK, 1200W Program, 600W RMS @ 8Ω”
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz,+0,-1dB at watts / THD+N(20Hz-20KHz) ＜0.23％20Hz-20KHz / Siew Rate ＞30V/us / Damping Factor ＞150 / Output Circuitry Class AB / Signai to Noise Ratio ≥96dB / Cross Talk ＞80dB / lnput Sensitivity(8Ω) 1V / input lmpedance 20 k Ω baiance / 10 k Ω unbalanced unbalance balancing 20 k / 20 k /
- Dual cooling fans / Connectors Input: XLR input, 1/4″ input: Speakon connector Output: Speakon, locking type socket, Banana plug connection output, Power Requirements: 115v 50/60 hz
- Controls Panel: the power switch, channel 1 and channel 2 channel gain control
- After the board: working mode, pressure limit./ lndicators Panel: the power switch, channel 1 and channel 2 channel gain control
- After the board: working mode, pressure limit./ Amplifier Protection With short circuit, overload, overheat, cut peak pressure limit, dc, soft start, relay zero current switch, super audio and radio frequency protection device.
MUSYSIC’s audio engineers have specifically designed the new MU-Series power amplifiers to be perfect companions to the popular Club Series loudspeakers. To achieve this, they made sure that the amplifiers are capable of delivering power that matches the power handling capabilities of the Club Series Speakers, and equipped them with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity to deliver a signal that will result in optimum system performance. Each MU-series amplifier is equipped with this specially designed circuit so that it delivers output tailored to the specific response of the Club Series speakers. All models feature both XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs, and Speakon, Banana binding post outputs. High performance with exceptional efficiency, sweepable high and low pass filters for matching output to any loudspeakers, a compact and durable 2U chassis, and variable speed cooling dual fans.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Peavey Amp Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!