Nowadays, there are so many products of nvidia titan xp desktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for nvidia titan xp desktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nvidia titan xp desktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
578 reviews analysed
1. NVIDIA Titan RTX Graphics Card
- OS Certification : Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit) (April 2018 Update or later), Linux 64 bit
- 4608 NVIDIA CUDA cores running at 1770 MegaHertZ boost clock
- NVIDIA Turing architecture
- New 72 RT cores for acceleration of ray tracing
- 576 Tensor Cores for AI acceleration
- Recommended power supply 650 watts
- 24 GB of GDDR6 memory running at 14 Gigabits per second for up to 672 GB/s of memory bandwidth
NVIDIA TITAN RTX is the fastest PC graphics card ever built. It’s powered by the award-winning Turing architecture, bringing 130 Tensor TFLOPs of performance, 576 tensor cores, and 24 GB of ultra-fast GDDR6 memory to your PC.
2. PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
Shatter the boundaries of what’s possible with NVIDIA® Quadro RTXTM 5000. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform, it fuses ray tracing, deep learning and advanced shading to supercharge next-generation workflows. Creative and technical professionals can make more informed decisions faster and tackle demanding design and visualization workloads with ease.New RT Cores and Tensor Cores bring the power of real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced workflows to millions of design and creative professionals. Combined with NVIDIA NVLink™ technology, RTX 5000 scales graphics memory and performance to drive the most demanding rendering, AI, and visual computing workloads. And the all-new VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. Welcome to the future of professional visual computing.
3. Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti – FE Founders Edition (Renewed)
4. NVIDIA Titan RTX NVLink HB SLI Bridge (4-Slot Spacing)
Connect two Titan RTX graphics cards doubling the effective GPU memory capacity to 48 GB and scaling the performance with up to 100 GB/s in total data transfer bandwidth utilizing NVIDIA NVLink technology. This is the 4-slot version for when there are two empty slots between the cards. If you have one empty slot between the cards order the 3-slot version instead.
5. Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti – FE Founder’s Edition
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition is truly unique. Designed and built by NVIDIA. Crafted with premium materials and components, including a die-cast aluminum body and 7-phase dualFET power supply. And cooled by a radial fan with an advanced vapor chamber designed for consistent performance in even the most thermally challenging environments.
6. NVIDIA TITAN V VOLTA 12GB HBM2 VIDEO CARD
- 640 TENSOR CORES An Exponential Leap in Performance Every industry needs AI, and with this massive leap forward in speed, AI can now be applied to every industry. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 Teraflops per second (TFLOPS) of deep learning performance, over a 5X increase compared to prior generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
- NEW GPU ARCHITECTURE Engineered for the Modern Computer Humanity’s greatest challenges will require the most powerful computing engine for both computational and data science. With over 21 billion transistors, Volta is the most powerful GPU architecture the world has ever seen. It pairs NVIDIA CUDA and Tensor Cores to deliver the performance of an AI supercomputer in a GPU.
- NEXT GENERATION NVLINK Scalability for Rapid Time-to-Solution Volta uses next generation revolutionary NVIDIA NVLink high-speed interconnect technology. This delivers 2X the throughput, compared to the previous generation of NVLink. This enables more advanced model and data parallel approaches for strong scaling to achieve the absolute highest application performance.
- VOLTA-OPTIMIZED SOFTWARE GPU-Accelerated Frameworks and Applications Data scientists are often forced to make trade-offs between model accuracy and longer run-times. With Volta-optimized CUDA and NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK libraries like cuDNN, NCCL, and TensorRT, the industry’s top frameworks and applications can easily tap into the power of Volta. This propels data scientists and researchers towards discoveries faster than before.
NVIDIA TITAN V is the most powerful graphics card ever created for the PC, driven by the world’s most advanced architecture—NVIDIA Volta. NVIDIA’s supercomputing GPU architecture is now here for your PC, and fueling breakthroughs in every industry. NVIDIA TITAN V has the power of 12 GB HBM2 memory and 640 Tensor Cores, delivering 110 TeraFLOPS of performance. Plus, it features Volta-optimized NVIDIA CUDA for maximum results.
7. PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000
NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 6000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform, brings the most significant advancement in computer graphics in over a decade to professional workflows. Designers and artists can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, deep learning, and advanced shading to dramatically boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before. New RT Cores and Tensor Cores bring the power of real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced workflows to millions of design and creative professionals. Combined with NVIDIA NVLink™ technology, RTX 6000 scales graphics memory and performance to drive the most demanding rendering, AI, and visual computing workloads. And the all-new VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. Welcome to the future of professional visual computing.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nvidia Titan Xp Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!