Finding your suitable readers for non stick two burner grill for gas range is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for non stick two burner grill for gas range including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
507 reviews analysed
1. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
2. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
3. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
4. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
5. Kitchen + Home Stove Top Smokeless Grill Indoor BBQ, Stainless Steel with Double Coated Non Stick Surface
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our durable, wear resistant double-coated stainless grill is one of the most convenient ways to cook outdoor food inside that taste amazing. Start eating healthier and better tasting food when you cook with this stove top grill without needing to spend as much time and effort.
- HEALTHY COOKING – Reduce fat and cholesterol in foods while sealing in flavor and juices when grilling shrimp, steak, chicken, fish, kabobs, burgers, vegetables and much more. Our stove top grill is non-stick, so you can cook all types of meat, vegetables and thawed food without needing oil or butter. A healthy and delicious alternative to pan frying or broiling that brings the great taste of outdoor food inside.
- NON-STICK SURFACE – Our stove top grill is made of 100% FDA approved PFOA free, PTFE non-stick “Teflon” coating that provide quick and even heating without sticking. The double-coated non-stick surface makes cooking and cleaning safe and easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended!
- DRIP PAN – Unlike most other grills, our stove top grill has an integrated drip pan that catches excess fat and grease and prevents flare ups you get from regular outdoor grills. Adding water to the drip pan helps eliminate unpleasant smoke and grease splattering to create a cleaner grill experience. Fill the stainless steel drip pan with water or your marinade to add moisture to your food, infuse flavor, prevent drying and eliminate smoke.
- VERSATILE – Our stove grill is safe to use on both electric and gas stoves. Not just an indoor stove top grill, you can take it camping and grill delicious food right over your portable propane burner!
Our durable, wear resistant double-coated stainless grill is one of the most convenient ways to cook outdoor food inside that taste amazing. Start eating healthier and better-tasting food when you cook with this stove top grill without needing to spend as much time and effort. Reduce fat and cholesterol in foods while sealing in flavor and juices when grilling shrimp, steak, chicken, fish, kabobs, burgers, vegetables and much more. Our stove top grill is non-stick, so you can cook all types of meat, vegetables and thawed food without needing oil or butter. A healthy and delicious alternative to pan frying or broiling that brings the great taste of outdoor food inside. Made of 100% FDA approved PFOA free, PTFE non-stick “Teflon” coating that provides quick and even heating without sticking. The double-coated non-stick surface makes cooking and cleaning safe and easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended. Unlike most other grills, our stove top grill has an integrated drip pan that catches excess fat and grease and prevents flare-ups you get from regular outdoor grills. Adding water to the drip pan helps eliminate unpleasant smoke and grease splattering to create a cleaner grill experience. Fill the stainless steel drip pan with water or your marinade to add moisture to your food, infuse flavor, prevent drying and eliminate smoke. Our stove grill is safe to use on both electric and gas stoves. Not for use on glass top stoves. Not just an indoor stove top grill, you can take it camping and grill delicious food right over your portable propane burner!
6. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
7. Sensarte Nonstick Griddle Grill, Pro-Grid Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan, Two Burner Cast Aluminum Griddle, Portable for Indoor Stovetop or Outdoor Camping BBQ, 19.5″ x 10.7″
- Stone Non-Stick Coating – Imported nonstick coating, SGS approved. PFOA free, safe and healthy.
- Sturdy Body and Easy To Clean – The nonstick inside is made of cast aluminum, which is more durable and sturdy. Super easy to clean up,just wipe it with a paper towel or rinse it with water. Dishwasher safe.
- Reversible Grill & Griddle – This stone cookware is reversible. One side is flat griddle, you can cook pancakes or sandwiches on it, and the other is ribbed grill, it’s best for grilling steaks or veggies.
- Lightweight & Great Size – Weight-2.7lbs,Size-19.5″*10.7″. The Grill & Griddle pan allows for easy lifting or flipping and fits over two stovetop burners. It provides excellent heat retention and distribution.
- Grease Trap & Hanging Hole Design – This griddle pan features grease trap and hanging hole design. The grease trap is well for drippings or scrapings, and the hanging hole allows for easy hanging when not in use.
–Reversible Grill & Griddle: The griddle pan is flat, you can cook bacon, egg, pancake and french toast. The ribbed side is grill, it is best for grilling steaks, veggies, chops and seafood.
–Grease Trap & Hanging Hole Design: The grease trap is well for drippings or scrapings, and the hanging hole allows for easy hanging when not in use.
–Non-stick Coating: Stone non-stick coating. PFOA free, safe and healthy.
–Easy to Clean: Super easy to clean up,just wipe it with a paper towel or rinse it with water. Pls stay away from steel wools in cleaning.Dishwasher safe.
Why Buy SENSARTE Grill Griddle Pan:
This grill/griddle pan is worth buying for its high quality design, long-lasting durability, and cooking versatility. It’s suitable for gas range, ceramic、halogen stove and campfire. OVEN SAFE
8. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
9. Uno Casa Cast Iron Griddle Grill Pan for Stove Top – 20×10 Inch Pre-Seasoned Camping Griddle with Chainmail Cleaner
- ???? TWO-SIDED AND MULTIPURPOSE – Whether you’re out camping or in the kitchen, the flat top grill makes killer pancakes, tortillas, french toasts, and eggs while the ridged grill side serves up enough meat and vegetables for the masses.
- ✅ PRE-SEASONED and naturally non-stick, this 20×10” cast iron grill and griddle provides great heat retention and distribution, sizzling with superior even cooking on almost all heat sources including gas grills, campfire coals, ovens. It perfectly fits over two stove top burners (not induction)!
- ???? HEALTHY AND DURABLE – Our cast iron pan naturally needs less oil, and its angled grease slope reduces fat. Pick up the built-in handles and know that this tough, durable grill pan will get better with each use.
- ✨ STAINLESS STEEL CHAINMAIL CLEANER – The ultimate cool tool for cleaning not only the reversible griddle grill but also for other Uno Casa cast iron skillets and pans. This sustainable, multi-use scrubber plus a little hot water replaces a mound of scouring pads to get anything and everything off.
- ???? LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? – Look no further than our free ebook included with every purchase: Uno Casa’s Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Recipes. Learn to make breakfast or dinner on cast iron, including steaks, chicken, bacon, eggs, French toast, ribs, quesadillas, burgers, vegetables and more!
10. Rachael Ray Hard AnodizedNonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout, Gray
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating for effortless and quick cleanup
- ridges provide desirable grill marks
- Professional quality stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and are comfortable to grasp
- The handy pour spout makes it easy to pour off pan drippings after foods have cooked
- Oven safe to 500 degrees FahrenheitA great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bake ware collections
Rain or shine, bring grilling indoors to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout. This double burner grill is perfect for making Rachael’s yummy Cheese Fry Chili Burgers or her Rosemary-Garlic Steaks with Arugula, Tomatoes and Parmigianino Reggiano, because the durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to reduce hot spots that can often burn foods. The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating to make food release effortless and cleanup a snap and the ridges provide the much-desired grill marks for burgers, chicken and veggies just like an outside barbecue grill. The professional quality stainless steel handles are double-riveted for extra strength and the handy pour spot makes it easy to pour off pan drippings. The cookware is also oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience. With this double burner grill and other Rachael Ray cookware and bake ware pieces, cooking at home has never been so fun. Fire up some indoor barbecuing with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout that brings grilling to the stovetop.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Non Stick Two Burner Grill For Gas Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!