667 reviews analysed
1. Aprilaire 4040 Solenoid Valve, 24 Volt
- Genuine Aprilaire humidifier replacement part
- Ensures that the right amount of humidity is delivered into your home
- Controls how much moisture enters your humidifier, making it possible to maintain proper humidity levels throughout your home
- Compatible with all Aprilaire humidifiers except for commercial units and residential models 800, 330, 445, 110, 112, 350 and 360
Proper humidification of your home is important for protecting your family’s health and the beauty of your home. The 4040 24 Volt Solenoid Valve controls the amount of water that enters your humidifier, ensuring that the right amount of humidity is delivered into the air every time it turns on. Usually installed by your contractor, the solenoid valve is part of the core of your humidifier, making it possible for you to adjust moisture levels with precision and accuracy.
2. HFS 110v Ac or 12v Dc Electric Solenoid Valve Water Air Gas, Fuels N/c – 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" NPT Available (110V AC 1/2" NPT)
- This 110V AC brass electric solenoid valve easily replaces broken valves for use with water, air, an
- Durable brass construction and a quality copper solenoid are made to last. 1/2″NPT
- This valve is N/C (normally closed), meaning it is closed when power isn’t supplied.
- The unit operates on 110V AC power and can withstand temperatures of 23F to 176F. This unit fits a 1
- We have solenoids available in AC/DC and various size NPT threads as well
This 110V AC brass electric solenoid valve easily replaces broken valves for use with water, air, and other low viscosity fluids. Durable brass construction and a quality copper solenoid are made to last. This valve is N/C (normally closed), meaning it is closed when power isn’t supplied. The unit operates on 110V AC power and can withstand temperatures of 23F to 176F. This unit fits a 1/2″ NPT thread.
We have solenoids available in AC/DC and various size NPT threads as well.
Working Pressure: 0-100PSI (7Bar)
Normally Closed (Opens when powered)
Semi-Direct lift valve. Suitable for gravity feed.
Temperature Range: 23F to 176F
1/2″NPT Both Ends
WARNING: Not for use with flammable gas or liquid. This valve is NOT explosion proof.
3. SNS 2W025-08 1/4″DC12V NPT Brass Electric Solenoid Valve Normally Closed Water, Air, Diesel
- 2 way solenoid valve, 14/” NPT port, brass body, DC12 volt
- High quality normally closed electric solenoid valve, for water, air or oil
- Working temperature range: -5℃-85℃
- It’s applicable in many fields: Irrigation controls (garden, farm,etc.), liquid controls ( pipeline, artificial river etc. and air controls ( lab, factory, etc.)
- We have solenoids available in AC/DC and various size NPT threads as well
4. HONEYWELL 32001639-002 Solenoid Valve HE220, HE225,HE260, HE265 New Replacement
- Honeywell 32001639-002 24V Humidifier Water Solenoid Valve
- FOR HUMIDIFIER MODELS: HE220, HE225, HE260, HE265
- The Replacement Valve Strainer is Included and installed in the brass fitting ! Exceeds OEM Valve from Honeywell
- The replacement 24 volt valve for Honeywell models: HUMIDIFIER WATER VALVE This is the kit for replacing defective Honeywell Humidifier Water Valves. This is a REPLACEMENT Kit FOR Part 3200-1639002
5. Honeywell 32001639-002 Solenoid Valve Kit
6. Honeywell 32001876-001 Solenoid Valve Kit
7. Honeywell 004254132001752-001 for Honeywell Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
8. A2012-S150 Solenoid Valve Humidifier Replacement Valve Compatible with Aprilaire 110, 112, 220, 224, 350, 360, 440 Replace for B2035-S2 B2035-S5 B2035-S54, 24 V, 60 Hz AC, 125 PSI
- Compatible with: the A2012-S150 solenoid valve is compatible with Aprilaire of many models, such as 110, 112, 220, 224, 350, 360, 440, 550, 550A, 550-A, 558, 560, 560A, 560-A, 568, 600, 700, 760, 760A, 760-A, and 768, a practical product for you
- Replacement part number: this humidifier valve can replace part number of A2012-S118, B2035-S2, B2035-S5, B2035-S54, B2035-S55, B2015-S51, B2015-S54, B2015-S58, B2015-S65, B2015-S68, B2015-S85 and B2015-S87
- Product function: the humidifier solenoid valve can control the amount of moisture that enters into your humidifier, making it possible to maintain proper humidity levels throughout your home, the voltage is 24 V, the frequency is 50/ 60 Hz and the pressure is 125 PSI
- Easy to install: firstly, disconnect the humidifier, secondly, remove the old solenoid, then, install the new solenoid, finally, reconnect the humidifier, installing only need a screwdriver and wrench, taking just some minutes to finish 4 easy steps
- Material: this solenoid valve is made of brass material and copper wires, durable and sturdy, providing a long service time
Compatible with Aprilaire humidifiers models of 110, 112, 220, 224, 350, 360, 440, 550, 550A, 550-A, 558, 560, 560A, 560-A, 568, 600, 700, 760, 760A, 760-A and 768.
Replace number of A2012-S118, B2035-S2, B2035-S5, B2035-S54, B2035-S55, B2015-S51, B2015-S54, B2015-S58, B2015-S65, B2015-S68, B2015-S85 and B2015-S87.
How to install:
Step 1: disconnect the humidifier, shut off the water supply to the unit.
Step 2: remove the old solenoid: unclip the wires from the solenoid, using the adjustable wrench to unscrew the compression nut and then remove the distributor and tube. Let any remaining water drain into the plastic container. Disconnect the water supply and use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws and discard the old solenoid.
Step 3: install the solenoid: align the new solenoid and then tighten the screws. Connect the water supply line. Replace the distributor tube and tighten the compression nut. Finally connect the wires to the solenoid.
Step 4: reconnect the humidifier
Model No.: A2012-S150
Pressure: 125 PSI
Volt: 24 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Material: brass and copper wire
1 x A2012-S150 solenoid valve
9. Think Crucial Universal Humidifier Solenoid Valve, Compare to Aprilaire Part No. 4040, GeneralAire Part No. 990-53, Honeywell Part No. 32001639-002 & Skuttle Part No. A01-0814-148
- EXTREMELY DURABLE so when you install your solenoid for your humidifier valve it doesn’t break, that way you don’t need to replace it for a long time!
- BETTER WORKING HUMIDIFIER when you fix your solenoid valve! This little guy helps water vapor get into the heated area of your humidifier so that your humidifier can work correctly. Replacing this valve can keep you from needing to buy a new humidifier!
- EASY TO INSTALL quickly! Plus, if you don’t know how to install it, your local appliance repair shop could do it for you, no problem! This valve is comparable to Aprilaire part # 4040, GeneralAire part # 990-53, Honeywell part # 32001639-002, & Skuttle part # A01-0814-148
- INCREDIBLY SIMPLE TO USE because humidifiers shouldn’t be complicated to use! Having a working solenoid valve can help your humidifier feel like new!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION because of a 30 day full money bank guarantee and a trusted Think Crucial warranty. We are so confident in our products that we have no problem giving you every penny back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. You won’t see promises like that from big box brands!
TOP BENEFITS OF HUMIDIFIER SOLENOID VALVES
BETTER WORKING HUMIDIFIER
SIMPLE TO USE
EASY TO INSTALL
COMPARE TO APRILAIRE PART NO. 4040
COMPARE TO GENERALAIRE PART NO. 990-53
COMPARE TO HONEYWELL PART NO. 32001636-002
COMPARE TO SKUTTLE PART NO. A01-0814-148
Humidifier solenoid valves are very important because without them, your humidifier won’t work! These little guys help water vapor get into the heated area of your humidifier so that it can be blown out and help improve the humidity of your room.
And, of course, we made sure to make our humidifier parts are very durable so you don’t have to worry about it and it’s extremely easy to install!
You may notice your humidifier is working better
You may also notice sore cheeks from constantly smiling about your purchase!This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Think Crucial. This is not a Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® OEM product and is not covered under any Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® manufacturer’s warranty. Please check your manufacturer’s warranty with regard to the use of non-OEM parts. Think Crucial provides no warranty or guarantee with regard to the product or its compatibility with your Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® product. Any use of Think Crucial non-OEM products in your Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® product is done at your own risk. The Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Aprilaire® GeneralAire® Honeywell® Skuttle® brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
10. Honeywell 50041883-002 AC Solenoid Valve
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell He265b Solenoid Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!