720 reviews analysed
1. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
2. Camco 25′ 25ft TASTEPure Heated Drinking Water Hose with Energy Saving Thermostat-Lead and BPA Free (22911)
- Ideal for water line freeze protection down to -20˚F (-28˚C) with an energy saving thermostat
- Made with NSF-61 certified drinking water safe hose
- Includes female-to-male adapter to allow connection to the water supply on either end of hose
- depending on the location of the electrical outlet
- Durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure
- Operates on 120VAC
The core of the Camco Taste PURE Heated Drinking Water Hose is made with an NSF 61 certified, drinking water safe hose that is BPA, phthalate and lead free. The Heated Drinking Water Hose won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or leave it tasting like plastic the way standard garden hoses do. It is ideal for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses. Its energy saving thermostat only heats as needed, saving you money on your electric bill. The fittings are heavy duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion resistance and the durable exterior jacket protects water hose and electrical components from damage or exposure. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372. Compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
3. Easy Heat AHB-180 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 80-Feet
- Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep water flowing
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant PVC outer Jacket
- Ahb units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe, UL listed
4. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 40 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Phone: 877-387-4218, or email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Phone: 877-387-4218. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
5. Pirit PWL-04-100 100FT Heated Hose Series IV, 100′, Blue
It flows when its freezing! Fully integrated heated hose with highly efficient patented design keeps your water from freezing all the way down to -42F. Thermostatically controlled to make sure it only turns on when you need it most.
6. Valterra W01-5315 Heated Fresh Water Hose – 15′, Blue
- Provides smooth flowing drinking water in sub-zero temperatures
- Provides smooth flowing drinking water in sub-zero temperatures
- Self-regulating heat source supplies additional heat as the temperature drops
- Hoses operate at 120 VAC
- Drinking water safe
- Zippered installation cuffs at each end for added freeze protection
Heated fresh water supply hoses provide smooth flowing drinking water in freezing temperatures. The heating source is self-regulating, supplying additional heat as needed as the temperature drops – no thermostat is required. Heavy duty zippered insulation cuffs at each end are included for added freeze protection. This drinking water safe hose operates on 120VAC, and is available in 15′, 25′ and 50′ lengths. Blue.
7. Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty – Self-Regulating – Plug-in Ready Heat Cable – 120V, 6 watts/FT (125 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead)
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty – ETL Listed – WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product – visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
We have actual humans available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it for your ice dam prevention project. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that impersonal, off shore competitors! Our cables are bad ass and so is our customer service. We’re not sure if we can swear on Amazon, but we just did. Radiant Solutions Company is a direct-to-consumer manufacturer with over 25 years in the business of ice dam prevention. Unlike cheap cables, Heat Tape Pro can be overlapped during installation, can be installed on flat roofs, metal roofs and rubber roofs, will not light leaves on fire under any circumstance and operates effectively when it’s 15 degrees or colder outside. Oh, and Heat Tape Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of the cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Hence the term “Self-Regulating”. Heat Tape Pro is serious stuff and holding it in your hand will tell you as much. It’s a worry-free, long term solution to your ice dam problems. Our cable creates melted pathways through ice or snow on your roof that allow water to escape instead of backing up through your roof system. Problem solved. Heat Tape Pro can be used for roof and gutter de-icing as well as pipe freeze protection. It’s suitable on pipes as small as ½” in diameter and can be used on both metal and plastic pipes. Be sure to order recommended installation accessories including Roof Clips and Downspout Hangers if needed.
8. 3M Silver Foil Tape 3340, 2-1/2" x 50 yd, 4.0 mil
9. Rescue Tape | Self-Fusing Silicone Tape | Emergency Pipe & Plumbing Repair | DIY Repairs | Seal Radiator Hose Leaks | Wrap Electrical Wires | Used by US Military | 1” X 12’ | Silicone Rubber | Yellow
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Tape For Rv Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!