965 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
2. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad 14in x 14in
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
3. Diwenhouse Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief – Electric Heating Pads Back Pain with 4 Auto Shut Off for Neck/Shoulders/Knee/Feet, 3 Heat Options – Hot Heated Pad(12"x24" Charcoal Grey)
- Flannel Microfiber
- ✔ SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL — There are 3 heat options from 104℉ to 140℉ that body-friendly, and the temperature is constantly controlled, slightly wave surrounding the target temperature up and down.
- ✔ SAFE HEATING — 4 Timer setting features (12/8/4/2 Hours) ensure the heating pads auto shut off while using in the night or you fall in sleep
- ✔ FAST HEATING — 12″x24″ Size fasting heating up in 60 seconds to penetrate hurting muscles and cramps, relive pain effectively more quicker.
- ✔ NO ALLERGIC FABRIC – The fabric of both sides of Diwenhouse heating pads is made of flannel velvet, which is comfortable and no allergic to your skin. This pad is also washable by machine or hands.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY – 7/24 Customer support, 30-Days Money Back Guaranteed.
4. Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, Medium (18" x 14")
The Medium Pad (14 Inchx18 Inch) is suitable for areas such as the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
5. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief | Standard Size Renue, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Off | Spa Green, 14-Inch x 22-Inch
- GET SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Tailored design provides relief to the neck and shoulders. The power is 55 watts
- MAGNETIC CLASP KEEPS PAD IN PLACE: Magnetic clasp and slightly weighted edges help the heat pad stay put for continued relief
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Makes the heat feel even better as it eases tension away
- pad is machine washable and easy-care
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Includes sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- EASY TO USE: Digital LED controller features 4 customizable heat settings
- extra-long power cord means you can move around while you relax
- PEACE OF MIND: 2-hour auto-shutoff so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad
- 2-year limited warranty
Surround yourself with warmth while you help soothe away tension and ease pain. The Sunbeam Renue Tension Relief Heat Wrap helps provide relaxing heat therapy directly to areas of stress in the neck and shoulders.
This area-specific electric heating pad combines the benefits of innovative heat therapy with luxurious microplush fabric to offer spa-style moist or dry heat any day of the week. The 4 heat settings provide the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better.
This convenient pad also includes 2-hour auto-off and an extra-long power cord so you can move around while you’re applying heat.
6. Thermophore Heating Pad, Medium, 14 Inch x 14 Inch
056 Size: Medium Features: -Temperature:Hot -Product Type:Heating PadThermophore Heating Pad, Medium, 14 Inch x 14 Inch
7. Jump Start MT10004 Waterproof Durable, 7.3 Watt UL Certified Seedling Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening & Seed Germination, Measures 3" x 20" Inches
- Warms root area 10-20˚F over ambient temperature to improve germination to Increase success of seedlings and cuttings
- Hydrofarm is the only UL-listed seedling heat mats on the market!
- 6 foot Power Cord and Waterproof construction
- 50% thicker construction
- Lighting, watering, and planting information printed on mat
Hydrofarm’s Windowsill heat mat is perfect for veteran growers, beginners, and children too. It is the perfect size for small growing spaces. Heat mats improve germination by warming the root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature. By warming the roots, you increase your growing success! Bottom heat is one of the most important and effective ways to improve germination and rooting. The seedling heat mats have been re-engineered for better performance and greater durability! The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments. Hydrofarm heat mats allow you to maintain desired fermentation temperatures in carboys and controllable heating for other hobbies, including homebrewing, Kombucha and Kefir. Measures 3″ x 20″, Inches
8. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
9. SoftHeat MaxHeat Washable Heating Pad 12" x 24" X-Large Size Pad
- Material is machine washable
- Features a 4-power heat setting and 60-minute auto shut off
- Comfortable dual sided soft quilted pad contours to your body
- Ideal for menstrual pain relief, muscle ache relief, arthritis pain relief and much more
- Includes: 1 – 12” X 24” X-Large Size Pad and 1 – 10-foot cord
Packaging may vary
10. Infra-flex Infrared Heating Wrap – Portable Heating Pad For Back Pain – Electric Wireless Heating Pad -Infrared Wrap Therapy- Lower Back Pain Relief, Shoulder Pain, & Sore Muscle Relief
So much more than just a heating pad for your back. This Infra-Flex infrared heating belt can be worn around your waist, shoulders, ankle, wrist and elbow to alleviate joint pain and other strains, cramps and soreness. Includes a 6 foot long USB cord with adjustable settings for optimal pain relief and a timer button with 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals. Fits up to a 44 inch waist. Adjustable velcro. Made of Neoprene. Includes USB control, heating pad, USB plug, big brace, hook and loop extension, small brace. Prop 65 Warning
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad With Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!