852 reviews analysed
1. Dewalt DCV580H 18/20V MAX Cordless Wet-Dry Vacuum
- 18v/20v Cordless Wet/dry Vacuum
- Cordless Operation Powered By Either 18v Or 20v Battery (Battery and Charger sold separately)
- Washable/reusable Filter
- Cordless operation powered by either an 18v or 20v MAX battery
- Easily accessible, washable/reusable filter and 2-Gallon tank capacity
- Heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5′ hose
The DEWALT 18/20V MAX Cordless Wet-Dry Vacuum is designed for cordless operation powered by either an 18v or 20v MAX battery. This unit features an easily accessible, washable/reusable filter; just simply use tap or water rinse to clean. A heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5′ (by 1-1/4″ diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility and ease-of-use and the on-board hose and accessory storage makes the vacuum easy to carry/transport to use where ever you made need it. It also features a 2-Gallon tank capacity that provides enough storage to empty a toilet or clogged pipe. Common applications include: Wet or Dry Pickup and/or Blowing. Includes: (1) 5′ Heavy-Duty Crush Resistant Hose (1-1/4″ Diameter), (1) Crevice Tool Attachment, (1) Wide Nozzle Tool Attachment and (1) Filter. Battery & Charger Sold Separately.
2. Black & Decker BV3600 12-Amp Blower Vac
- The 12-Amp motor three-in-one blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- The 230 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease
- The anti-clog vortex impeller prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 10 bags of mulch down to one
- Two speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Tool-free switching between vacuum and blower in seconds
3. Shop-Vac 2021000 Micro Wet/Dry Vac Portable Compact Micro Vacuum with Collapsible Handle, Wall Bracket & Multifunction Accessories, Uses Type A Filter Bag & Type MM Foam Sleeve
- COMPACT PORTABLE POWER: This lightweight & portable wet/dry micro vacuum features a 1 horsepower motor with a 1 gallon tank, 6-foot power cord with convenient cord wrap, ergonomic collapsible top carry handle & wall brackets for space-saving storage.
- VERSATILE ACCESSORIES: This compact shop vacuum comes with everything you need: a 4-foot hose, crevice tool, gulper nozzle, tool holder & foam sleeve reusable disc filter bag. It’s perfect for any quick clean-up job in your home, garage, workshop, or car
- POWERFUL & ADAPTABLE: Our wet/dry vacs are your all-in-one solution for everything from household messes to heavy-duty workshop cleanup, featuring a wide selection of adapters, filters & accessories that make our vacuums a versatile tool for any task
- LIVE, WORK, PLAY: Our wet-dry vacs were made to take on life’s messes at the jobsite, home, car or workshop. They come with a variety of accessories, including filters, hoses & attachments for pet groomers, car detailers, landscapers, homemakers & more
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our all-in-one multi-surface wet/dry vacuums and accessories are created for power, efficiency and convenience. Compare our vacuums to similar products by Ridgid, DeWalt, Stanley, Bissell, Crosswave, Craftsman, Workshop or Vacmaster.
- Fold-down top carry handle
- Wall bracket for out-of-the-way storage
- Tool bag keeps tools handy
- Use for wet or dry pickup
- Lightweight and portable
2021000 features: -Wet/ Dry vacuum. -Versatile accessory assortment. -Wet or dry pick up. -Wall mountable. -Fold down carry handle. -Light weight and portable. Generic Specifications: -1.0 gallon 1.0 Peak HP. Dimensions: -11” H x 10.25” W x 10.25” D. Overall height – top to bottom: -11″. Overall width – side to side: -10.25″. Overall depth – front to back: -10.25″. Overall product weight: -8 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The Shop-Vac 1 gallon, 1.0 peak HP Micro Wet/Dry Vac is the all-purpose vac with compact wet/dry cleaning power. A portable and lightweight way to tackle any household debris. Convenient and versatile, the Hang Up Mini is perfect for any quick clean-up job in your home, garage, workshop, or vehicle. Backed by a 2 year warranty, it has a 6 foot power cord and comes with 1.25 inch accessories that include: 4 foot x 1.25 inch hose, gulper nozzle, crevice tool, tool bag, wall mount bracket for tools, and wall bracket for tool bag. Filters include foam sleeve and disposable collection filter bag.
4. Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP, Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum, AA255
- Picks up wet and dry debris
- frequency: 60Hz. Able to clean up both solids and liquids polypropylene tank holds 2.5 gallons 6 amps/2.0-Peak HP motor with ample suction power and easy conversion to blower function auto shut-off detects fill Limit and prevents overflow top handle
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor with an auto shut-off to prevent overflow
- Includes 6-Foot hose and 10-foot cord. Cannot plug into the car
- The hose comes inside the canister portion of the vacuum.Voltage: 120V-60Hz
- Assembled product dimensions 14.10 x 10.37 x 14.36 inches. Air volume (cfm): 53
This Armor All Utility Vac is specifically designed to clean the interior of your car. It handles both wet and dry pickup, includes all accessories needed for complete interior cleaning and easily converts to a blower to dry motorcycles, car grills and wheels. It also has an automatic shut off to prevent overflow and a built in air and noise diffuser for efficient and quiet operation.
From the Manufacturer
ArmorAll’s Utility Wet/Dry Vacs have the ability to clean up both solids and liquids, offering seemingly unlimited uses. The 2.5 gallon polypropylene tank is small enough to carry around, but large enough for most jobs. A 2 horsepower motor provides ample suction power, as well as an easy conversion to a blower function. Auto shut-off detects fill limit and prevents overflow. Top handle and onboard accessory storage make for easy carrying. Built-in air and noise diffuser minimizes volume. Other great features include a 10-foot cord with wrap, 6-foot, 1.25-inch hose, reusable cloth filter, reusable foam sleeve, 2-in-1 utility nozzle, crevice tool, deluxe car nozzle, blower nozzle, and detail brush. No assembly required.
Note: The hose is inside the canister portion (inside the units tank) of the vacuum.
5. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included
- Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only
- Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Toro is the no.1 Rated brand. The ultra electric blower Vac delivers all the power and versatility you need to tackle yard clean-up chores. It offers a rugged metal impeller and variable speed air control. Its blower inserts for multiple applications allow you to tackle any space. The powerful, up to 250-mph, air stream clears debris, sticks and large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools and reduces 88-Percent of mulched debris to less than 1/2-inch. New bottom-zip vacuum bag’s zipper strategically placed for durability and ease of use. Smaller debris means more fit into the bag. Now includes built-in cord lock to more easily secure the extension cord to the product. This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. You can’t buy a more powerful electric blower/vac than a Toro.
6. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. Easy to use, powerful brushless motor and lower operating cost, this DigiPro Variable Speed G-MAX Blower/Vac offers versatile features and a zero emissions solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life, less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. With up to 185 mph wind speed, 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability, this tool gets the job done without the hassle and mess of gas powered blowers–simply snap in the battery and start working. Compatible with our GreenWorks G-MAX system, you can work on clearing your yard and collecting up to 4.5 bags of debris on a single charge using the G-MAX 40V 4.0 ah battery sold separately. Only compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Batteries Models 29462, 29472 and Charger Model 29482. On the bottom of the blower there is a gate / cover that protects the user from getting into the spinning impeller of the blower. In order to use the blower as a Vac, this gate is opened and a collection tube is inserted to allow for leaf pick. There is a safety switch on this gate and if the gate becomes unlatched during use as a blower, it will not allow the blower to run. Please ask the customer to check to assure that the gate is securely latched and try the battery again.
From the Manufacturer
The DigiPro Brushless G-MAX Series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. That means no more trips to the gas stations, winterizing of tools or hazardous fumes while you work. Currently featuring the DigiPro 16″ Chainsaw, DigiPro 185MPH Blower/Vac and now the 14″ String Trimmer, you don’t have to sacrifice power to go cordless. The DigiPro Blower/Vac features versatile features and a zero emission solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life and up to 30% more torque, it also creates less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. The variable speed dial allows you to regulate your wind speed for the best directional control and combined with a turbo button to offer up to 185 mph wind speed. The 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability makes your clean up chore a breeze–simply snap in the battery, press a button and you are ready to go. No more hard to manage pull cords, mixing oil and gas, and heavy tools, start enjoying the your weekend in your yard without the fumes and hassle with the DigiPro Blower/Vac. Available with a G-MAX 40V 4ah Li-Ion Battery or Tool Only, the G-MAX System is compatible with 14 different lawn tools to offer a complete yard care solution for the serious lawn care home owner. When looking for the right gas comparable lawn tools, GreenWorks G-MAX System is the right solution to turn to with the power and performance, longer run time and versatility to get the job done.
7. WORX WG505 Blower, 9" x 15" x 20" Orange and Black
- All-in-one design: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum with flip-of-a-switch conversion
- Powerful 12-amp motor makes is the clean, smell-free, efficient alternative to gasoline-powered alternatives
- Delivers an airspeed of up to 210 mph, strong enough for the toughest wet leaves and debris
- Single-handed operation for blower and vacuum modes
- angled nose, compact and light weight for comfortable handling
- Metal impeller provides a 16:1 mulch ratio .Bag Capacity- 1.2 Bushels
The leaves are falling and the temperature is dropping—fall is here! Power through this season’s cleanup without ever picking up a rake. The WORX TRIVAC’s 3-in-1 design lets you blow your yard, vacuum debris, and turn 18 bags of leaves into a single bag of mulch—all at the turnflip of a toggle switch. The TRIVAC is quiet and easily controlled with one hand so you don’t get as tired—just leave the work to our lighter weight yet powerful 12-amp motor. The adjustable blower is powerful enough to propel a large amount of leaves across your yard, but gentle enough to clear garden beds without disturbing your mulch. Just thumb the throttle to vary air speeds from hurricane-force 210 MPH (350 cfm output) winds to a gentle 75 MPH breeze, perfect for coaxing debris out from under heavy patio furniture without any lifting. When you’re ready to vacuum, there’s no stopping to change tubes, no tools, and no downtime. Simply rotate the toggle switch to instantly go from blowing to vacuuming. As you vacuum, the 2-step mulching system pushes debris through a high-velocity shredder blade, pulverizes it with a heavy-duty metal impeller, and deposits mulch in the included collection bag. Save money by using the mulch to put gardens to bed for the winter, compost it, or throw it away. Once winter arrives, use the TRIVAC’s blower mode to clear flurries from your driveway—the warm airflow even helps melt snow away. As it gets colder outside, spend less time and energy preparing your winter yard for a wonderful, healthy spring with the versatile TRIVAC.
8. Vacmaster Professional – Professional Wet/Dry Vac, 5 Gallon, Beast Series, 5.5 HP 1-7/8" Hose Jobsite Vac (VFB511B0201)
This Macmaster Professional Beast Series 5-Gallon* 5. 5 Peak HP† Wet/Dry Vac is a powerful high-performance vac designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects—at the jobsite, around the shop, or in the garage. On-board hose, accessory, and power cord storage eliminates unneeded hassle and minimizes total storage space. Over 25 ft. of cleaning reach (7’ hose and 18’ power cord) allows you to reach farther without unplugging the unit. Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. It also includes 8 accessories for nearly any task: 7 ft. x 1-7/8 in. kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, (1) extension wand, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, and air & noise diffuser. Tank Size: 5 Gal. , Tank Material: Polypropylene, Peak HP: 5. 5, Voltage: 120V-60Hz, Amps: 12, Air Watts: 320, CFM: 102, Water Lift (In. ): 82. 6, Cord Length: 18 Ft. , Hose Diameter: 7 Ft. x 1-7/8 In. , Replacement Filters: VJFF, VFF21, Dust Filter Bags: VDBS, VHBS, 7 Ft. x 1-7/8 In. Hose, 1 Extension Wand, Fine Dust Cartridge Filter, Foam Wet Filter, Crevice Tool, Car Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Air/Noise Diffuser.
9. Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum, 8 Gallon, 4 Horsepower
- 8 gallon steel container, 4.0 peak HP motor, Airflow: 85 CFM
- Rear blower port
- 10-foot power cord with built-in cord wrap
- Swiveling casters provide ease of movement
- Accessories include: 1 1/4-inch x 5-foot hose, two extension wands, crevice nozzle, gulper nozzle, floor brush, foam filter, cloth bag with clamp ring, and dust bag
10. Worx WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- All-in-one system: blower/VAC/Mulcher
- Metal impeller provides a 16: 1 mulch ratio
- Easy one Touch, no-tool blower/VAC conversion result with flip of a switch
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Two speed operation for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- High capacity air volume with air siphon design
- Patented articulating motor design for blow/VAC/mulch operations
The WORX TriVac 2.0 electric 12-amp 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher turns an entire day’s worth of yardwork into a task you can do much more Efficiently. Packed into a power tool you can use with one hand, it still blows at 70 mph, with 600 CFM of air flow. Just a twist of the knob converts the blower into a vacuum & sucks up leaves, or whatever else you have littering the lawn. & you don’t have to rake up dozens of bags of leaves anymore—the TriVac 2.0 is also a mulcher. Convert 16 bags of leaves or debris into just 1 then dump it for composting or collection with the bag’s quick release.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Craftsman Vacuum Battery for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!