836 reviews analysed
1. Cen-Tec Systems 92927 Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Kit
- Central vacuum package includes a power nozzle, integrated electric telescopic wand, and 35 foot total control electric hose allowing you to control both the vacuum and the nozzle from the hose handle
- The 14Wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, Electrolux, eureka, vacumaid, vacuflo, nutone, cyclovac, canavac, husky, star power, md, and imperium
- 35 foot crush proof total control hose lets you turn your central vacuum on and off from the hose handle independent of the power nozzle
- Premium American made dusting tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can be caddied on the wand using the provided tool clip letting you take them along for faster cleaning
The Cen-Tec 92927 central vacuum accessory package is designed to provide superior cleaning for today’s home with both carpeted and hard floor surfaces. The power nozzle is designed to provide the three features most sought in cleaning. Excellent deep down dirt recovery, excellent Grooming of the carpeted surface, and superior edge cleaning. The life time reinforced poly-V belt will provide years of reliable service without the need to routinely Replace the Drive belt. The 35 foot total control hose is the longest permitted by UL/CSA standard so you are sure to reach all areas of your home. Customers most often request a hose Sock to protect the investment in their home and furnishing and we have recognized this by pre-installing a premium Sock treated with an anti-microbial to protect you and your home environment. The universal hose end makes the 92927 compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including beam, ELECTROLUX, eureka, VacuMaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Cyclovac, Canavac, husky, star power, Md, and imperium brands. The 14 inch wide power nozzle has a chevron agitator design shown to provide superior cleaning performance. The quiet Drive poly-V Drive system reduces vibration and noise while providing consistent power from the motor to the carpet agitator. The quiet Drive belt is set away from the edge of the nozzle to allow for brushed edge cleaning to both sides of the nozzle. A soft Bumper protects furnishing. A quick release wand system allows you to draw the wand for detail cleaning and quickly return to operation of the power nozzle. The nozzle is connected to the hose through a fully integrated telescopic electric wand.
2. BLACK+DECKER HHVI320JR02 dustbuster Cordless Handheld Vacuum (Magic Blue)
- Slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces. Power rating: 10.8 Volt, suction power: 16 AW
- Cyclonic action spins dust & debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong
- Translucent, bag less dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt & empty,
- Included Components: (1) HHVI320JR02 hand vacuum, (1) Jack plug charger, (1) Wall mount, (1) Extendable crevice tool, (1) Flip-up brush
- Power Source: Cordless
14.4V, lithium ion, cyclonic action cordless DUSTBUSTER, rotating, slim nozzle Targets dirt in tight spaces, 50percent more reach, less bending & better accessibility, brush & crevice tool accessories are located on-board, no loose items, wide mouth design to scoop up large debris, cyclonic action spins dust & debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong, translucent, bag less dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt & empty, removable, washable dirt bowl & filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning, 3 stage filtration means less clogging & cleaner air exhaust, 3 versatile ways to store: Horizontally, Vertically, or mount on a wall, charging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connection, lightweight & portable for quick clean ups, energy star approved charging system saves energy & helps protect batteries
3. Nadair Central Vacuum Hose Cover – 30-32 ft – Paded Machine Washable Universal Cover
Universal padded hose cover with zipper. Fits all 30-32 ft hoses. Wall and corner protector, machine washable. The zipper makes it easy to remove and install after washing!
4. SEBO 9687AM Airbelt K3 Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead and Parquet Brush, Red – Corded
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT K2 and K3 models are mid-size, powerful and lightweight canister vacuums featuring clever storage of three on-board attachments, easy bag changes, remarkably quiet operation, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, a full bag or clog warning light, and a soft bumper to protect the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.The AIRBELT K3 model offers a commercial-quality power head, along with a hard-floor parquet brush. And its ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ¼-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head – The AIRBELT K3 comes standard with SEBO’s ET-1 power head, which effectively cleans both carpets and hard floors. It is 12-inches wide and offers four-level manual brush height adjustment. Also, to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight-suction cleaning, the brush roller can be manually switched off. Its 180° steering ability provides amazing maneuverability.
It also has easy brush removal, a handy clog removal door, and an orange warning light with automatic shut off for brush roller obstructions. The warning light also remains illuminated during use when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
Suction Adjustment Switch on Handle – The vacuum’s suction power can be adjusted from 0 to 1,250 watts by a slider switch conveniently located on the handle of the K3, providing convenient suction control for normal to more delicate cleaning tasks.
Three On-board Tools – The SEBO AIRBELT K models come standard with a crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery nozzle. Also, many optional attachments are available that can be fitted to the telescopic tube or the hose handle.
Tug and Retract Cord Rewinder – The AIRBELT K models offer a “tug and retract” cord rewinder, instead of a control switch cord rewinder, which is offered on the AIRBELT D4 model.
Full Bag or Clog Light – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an orange warning light, next to the green “on light,” on the canister body illuminates and an airflow bypass valve opens. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Large Operating Range – A 32-foot operating range, with a 20-foot cord, saves time because it minimizes the number of electrical outlets needed during use.
AIRBELT K’S FILTRATION SYSTEM
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
S-class Pre-motor Microfilters – S-class Pre-motor Microfilters (S = “Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum before it passes over the motor to cool it. Cooling the motor with super-clean air increases motor life and reduces the possibility of maintenance, even after many years of use. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout. Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
5. SHOP VAC CORP 3941000 4.0 Peak Hp Wall Mount Vacuum Unit 5 Gallon
Space saving hang-up design gives centralized cleaning convenience for garage, workshop, hobby area, or laundry room. 4.0-Peak HP motor with super quiet housing. Top carrying handle for easy mobility. Space Saving wall mount is easy to install and easy removal from wall bracket for emptying or portable use. Automatic float shut-off prevents wet pickup Overflow. Rugged plastic tank won’t rust and is dent-resistant. 130 cfm (cubic feet per minute). standard accessories: 18′ Hose, 12″ Floor nozzle, brush, and squeegee insert, crevice tool, round brush, gulper nozzle, tool holder, wall mounting bracket, two 1-1/4″ Extension wands, 1-1/2″ To 1-1/4″ Adapter. Replacement filter available. Peak horsepower (php) is a term used in the Wet-Dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower of a Wet-Dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, Shop-Vac motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown. “Tank capacity” Refers to actual tank volume and does not reflect capacity Available During operation.
6. Filtrete 18x24x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 300, Clean Living Basic Dust, 6-Pack
- Electrostatically charged fibers attracts and capture large airborne allergens like: Pollen, Household Dust, Lint
- Ideal for high-velocity heating and cooling systems
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Microparticle Performance Rating MPR 300 equates to Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value MERV 5
- Packaging and filter media may vary for MPR 300
You run a tight ship at home, from floor to ceiling and everywhere in between. Unfortunately, ordinary home non electrostatic air filters aren’t super effective at capturing unwanted particles. The good news: The unique design of the electrostatically charged Filtrete Basic Dust & Lint Air Filter attracts and traps more particles from your air through your heating and cooling system, making quality control a breeze. With each cycle through the filter, your indoor air becomes a little bit cleaner.
The Filtrete 300 MPR dust reduction filter not only vastly improves the air quality in your home, it also keeps your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently, saving on utilities and maintenance costs. The electrostatic filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, and other large-particle contaminants to keep surfaces in your home clean and dust-free longer. With each pass through the specially pleated filter, the air in your living space improves, making for a healthier home environment. This high-performance filter outperforms comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable and reusable one-inch filters.
Electrostatic Design Captures More Particles
The 3M dust reduction filter is made with both positively charged and negatively charged fibers that act like tiny magnets to attract air-polluting contaminants. Since particles in the air are either positively or negatively charged, they are attracted to and captured by the filter and kept out of your living space.
Electrostatic filters, including the 3M dust reduction filter, perform better than comparable non-electrostatic fiberglass and washable/reusable filters, because they attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating microparticles that non-electrostatic filters can’t.
Improves Indoor Air Quality
With indoor air a surprising two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, the 3M dust reduction filter can make a difference in maintaining a healthier home environment by cleaning air with each pass through the filter.
Ideal for capturing large particles from the air, including household dust and pollen, the 3M dust reduction filter features a 300 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR).
This dust reduction filter also keeps your heating and air conditioning equipment working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. It is recommended that you change the filter every three months. However, the effectiveness and life of the filter can vary and depend on the individual conditions in your home.
About Filtrete Air Filters
For nearly 25 years, Filtrete filters have delivered cleaner air to millions of homes, becoming a leader in residential air filtration. Developed by 3M engineers to help capture airborne allergens, the Filtrete filter media is electrostatically charged to act like tiny magnets to attract and capture microscopic particles from the air as it passes through the filter. Today, a dedicated technical team continues to develop innovative filtration solutions for around the home, including air cleaning filters, room air purifiers, and water filtration products.
What’s in the Box
Pack of six 3M 300 MPR dust reduction filters.
7. Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Lithium Ion Cordless Compact 40 CFM Hand Held Vacuum w/ Hose Attachments and Accessories (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4’ Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee’s M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
If you want to keep your shop clean, you need a vacuum. This compact hand vac from Milwaukee can tackle your shop and more, with the included attachments. Its powerful, 18 volt lithium ion motor can suck in 40 cubic feet of air per minute, clearing away dust and debris along the way. You can hold it like a hand vacuum or place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum found in workshops everywhere. Depending on the application, you can plug in one of the included attachments to maximize this tool’s utility. There is a crevice tool that you can use to sneak into tight areas, like between seats in your car or under appliances. There’s also a floor cleaning tool that runs flush to the ground, picking up light debris over a wider area for maximum efficiency. On top of that, there are a couple of extension hoses to give you maximum reach. To keep your workshop completely clean, there’s an included HEPA filter to clear dust particles out of the air after you’ve vacuumed them up. No matter the job site, you’ll find that this compact cordless vacuum from Milwaukee has the most utility you can find in a compact package.
8. WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs Workshop Wet Dry Vac WS0255VA Compact, Portable Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner, 2.5 gallon Small Shop Vacuum Cleaner, 1.75 Peak Hp Portable Vacuum
- Compact and portable wet dry vacuum cleaner has a large ergonomic carry handle making this small, lightweight vacuum Easy to carry and transport
- Stable, flat-bottom design prevents the small shop vacuum cleaner from tipping over
- 10-Foot power cord, 4-foot hose and all Shop vacuum attachments store on-board keeping everything needed close at hand
9. Clear Plastic Dust Collector Replacement Bag 5 Pack 20" Diameter by 43" Long For Machines with 20" Filter Drums 5 mil Thick
- Replace your factory cloth dust collection bags with these convenient and disposable heavy duty plastic bags. Typically when using dust collectors we want to keep the dust inside the bottom bags where it belongs. The problem is, with cloth bags, they tend to kick up a lot of dust and essentially create a dust storm when we need to remove them to clean them out. Plastic bags solve this issue.
- A question we get asked a lot is, why not just use a store bought trash or heavy duty bags for my dust collector? The simple answer is that standard bags you find at a big box store are generally very thin and flimsy in comparison and not made for dry dust. This makes them vulnerable to tearing and ripping which makes for a complete mess for us to clean up.
- Not only that, thinner bags tend to “dry out” a lot quicker than thicker bags. Our plastic dust collector bags are a thicker plastic material that hold up and won’t tear like thinner, standard household bags. Designed to be used on the bottom of single stage dust collector units, these plastic dust collection bags are ideal for capturing larger dust particles and debris that is created when working with dust collectors.
- Another key reason these bags work so well for dust collection is because they are clear. This means you can see when the bag is full or getting close to full. When you see the transparent bag has been filled up, simply remove it from the dust collector and throw it away. Replace the bag with a new plastic dust collection bag and you’re ready to go.
- Each of these plastic bags measures approximately 43” long by 31″ wide (20″ in diameter). Please check the diameter of your dust collector drum before deciding if these bags will work for you. The 5 mil thick bags are designed for use with dust collectors that are use for collecting wood dust and debris.
10. Shop-Vac 5895200 2.5-Peak Horsepower AllAround EZ Series Wet/Dry Vacuum 2.5-Gallon With Extension Wands, Tool Storage & Wall Bracket, Uses Type B Filter Bag & Type R Foam Sleeve
- COMPACT PORTABLE POWER: This wet/dry vacuum offers the power of a full sized vacuum with the convenience of a hand held model, featuring a 2.5 peak horsepower motor with 2.5 gallon tank, a dolly with easy roll casters, top carry handle & side tank handles
- VERSATILE ACCESSORIES: This wet/dry vac comes with 1.25″ diameter tools: 7-foot hose, 2 extension wands, dual surface nozzle, gulper nozzle, crevice tool, round brush & wall mount bracket. A rear blower port allows you to convert it into a powerful blower
- POWERFUL & ADAPTABLE: Our wet/dry vacs are your all-in-one solution for everything from household messes to heavy-duty workshop cleanup, featuring a wide selection of adapters, filters & accessories that make our vacuums a versatile tool for any task
- LIVE, WORK, PLAY: Our wet-dry vacs were made to take on life’s messes at the jobsite, home, car or workshop. They come with a variety of accessories, including filters, hoses & attachments for pet groomers, car detailers, landscapers, homemakers & more
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our all-in-one multi-surface wet/dry vacuums and accessories are created for power, efficiency and convenience. Compare our vacuums to similar products by Ridgid, DeWalt, Stanley, Bissell, Crosswave, Craftsman, Workshop or Vacmaster.
Shop-Vac 2-1/2-gallon 2-1/2-peak HP all-around EZ Series wet/dry vac comes with versatile accessory assortment that includes 7-foot 1-1/4-inch friction fit hose, (2) 1-1/4-inch extension wands, dual surface nozzle, Gulper nozzle, crevice tool, round brush and wall mount bracket. Filters included are the foam sleeve and collection filter bag. Comes with a 18-foot power cord, side tank handles, Dolly with easy roll casters and top carry handle. Designed for house hold use with quiet operating motor and the power of a full sized vacuum with the convenience of a hand held model. Comes with wall mount bracket for out of the way storage. Has a 3-year and can be used for wet pickup.
From the Manufacturer
Shop-Vac 2.5 Gallon 2.5 peak HP AllAround EZ(tm) Series Wet/Dry Vac comes with versatile accessory assortment that includes 7′ x 1 1/4″ Friction Fit Hose, 2 1 1/4″ Extension wands, dual surface nozzle, gulper nozzle, crevice tool, round brush and wall mount bracket. Filters included are the foam sleeve and collection filter bag. Comes with a 18′ power cord, side tank handles, dolly with easy roll casters and top carry handle. Designed for house hold use with quiet operating motor and the power of a full sized vacuum with the convenience of a hand held model. Comes with wall mount bracket for out of the way storage. Has a 3 year warranty and can be used for wet pickup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Vacuum Comparison for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!