724 reviews analysed
1. AudioControl The Epicenter (Color: White) Bass Booster Expander with Remote
AudioControl the epicenter (color: White) bass booster Expander with Remote
2. AudioControl The EPICENTER Black Bass Restoration Processor
- Maximum Input: 15 VRMS | Signal-to-Noise: 110dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 100kHz | Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Input / Output Impedance: 10K Ohms / 150 Ohms | Recommended Fuse Rating: 150mA / 1A
- Weight / Dimensions: 1.7 lbs / 8″ W x 5.5″ D x 1.2″ H
- Care and Maintenance: DO NOT DEEP FRY
AUDIO CONTROL EPICENTER BLACK CAR AUDIO BASS ENHANCER & REMOTE AUDIOCONTROL NEW
3. Audio Control EPICENTERINDASH Bass Restoration Processor
- In Dash version of The Epicenter Bass Restoration Processor Built-in 160 dB capable microphone
- Hi-SPL display Selectable display switching monitors vehicle electrical system ParaBass equalization circuitry
- Line level and active speaker level inputs accommodates OEM integration Balanced differential inputs Switchable illumination (blue or red)½ DIN chassis includes mounting brackets
- Bass Restoration Processor
Bass Restoration Processor.Audio Control EPICENTERINDASH Bass Restoration Processor.
4. AudioControl LC7i Black 6-Channel Line Output Converter with Bass Restoration
6-Channel Line Output Converter with Bass Restoration
5. AudioControl The Epicenter Plus Black Bass Restoration Processor with OEM Interface
6. Audiocontrol Epicenter Epicenter Car Audio Digital Bass Equalizer White
Audiocontrol Epicenter Epicenter Car Audio Digital Bass Equalizer White
7. Audiobank AP15 Digital Bass Processor, Crossover for Car Subwoofer Tuners w/Knob
8. AudioControl EQX Black Trunk Mount Equalizer with Crossover
9. AudioControl EQL Black Trunk Mount Equalizer and Pre-Amp
13 bands of adjustment AudioControl builds the EQL for one reason – to make your system sound better. This versatile 2-channel equalizer features 13 bands of adjustment for sonic fine tuning, along with level controls that allow you to match any receiver to any amplifier. And speaker-level inputs allow you to connect the EQL to just about any car stereo, even to factory amps up to 400 watts. Equalization Most car audio problems occur in the bass frequencies, so the EQL gives you six bands of equalization between 31.5 and 180 Hz, along with a rolloff filter that keeps ultra-low bass out of your subwoofer system. You also get seven bands of equalization at octave intervals from 250 Hz all the way up to 16,000 Hz. Level matching for max performance Once connected, the EQL makes it easy – turn up the input gain knobs until the indicator light flickers, adjust the output knobs until the light indicates the proper output, and you’re all set. Balanced inputs reject noise caused by your vehicle’s electrical system.
10. Audio Control Three.2 in-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer/Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs
- In-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer / Subwoofer crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs In-dash Pre-Amp Controller Two input channels and two, four, or six channels of output
- Stereo and Para-BASS equalization controls
- On-board pre-amp line driver up to 13 volts peak Master volume control and fader Selectable illumination – Cool Blue or Hot Red LED’s! Compact ½ DIN chassis
In-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer / Subwoofer crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs.Audio Control THREE.2 In-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer / Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Audiocontrol Epicenter Indash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!