Finding your suitable readers for attic cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for attic cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
811 reviews analysed
1. Premium Energy Saving Attic Door Insulation Stairway Cover R-15.3 Stair Ladder Opening Attic Tent with Easy Access Zipper 25" x 54" x 11"
- [ PREMIUM ] Constructed of 2 layers of Aluminum with bubble insulation inside to allow for an all year round energy savings in your home! Fits doorways that are 25″ x 54″.
- [ EASY INSTALLATION ] Easy to follow instructions included. Simply place the cover in your attic door opening and staple the attic door insulation cover to the door frame. (Stapler not included)
- [ ATTIC SEAL ] Creates a seal at the attic door to prevent dust or pollutants from entering your home.
- [ EASY ACCESS ] Designed with a lower front that is accessed by a high quality zipper to allow you quick and easy access to your attic!
- [ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ] LIFETIME WARRANTY! 100% Money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied!
Benefits of an Attic Ladder Insulation Cover:
-Works year round in hot summers and cold winters.
-Reflects 97% of Radiant heat.
-Insulates; Constructed of 2 layers of Aluminum with bubble insulation inside, this acts similar in function to a double pane window with the bubble insulation creating an air space between aluminum which creates a thermal barrier.
-Seals and Prevents unwanted drafts.
-Prevents Moisture issues from temperature differences in the attic.
-Acts as a barrier to prevent dust or pollutants from entering your home.
What is radiant heat and how does it impact the temperature of my home?
All of the heat from the sun is transferred to the earth in the form of radiant heat, radiant heat travels at the speed of light until it is either absorbed or reflected. Radiant heat is the invisible energy that is transferred without direct contact from a hot object to a cooler object. In your home, radiant heat from the sun will transfer through your roof into the attic, your attic insulation acts as a barrier to help prevent the heat from transferring into your home, but without insulation or radiant barrier over the attic entrance, the heat travels directly into your home. This heat transfer will make your heating/cooling system work harder and can cause hot/cold spots in your home. If you have ever been under a shade tree on a hot summer day, you know first hand how effective a radiant barrier can be.
Will this also help in the winter months?
Yes, the radiant insulation barrier keeps warm air inside your home using the same principles as well during winter months by acting as an insulation barrier, preventing drafts and reflecting warm air back into your home where it belongs.
2. Ventamatic CX2500UPS Cool Attic 1650 CFM Energy Efficient Power Gable Mount Attic Vent
1650 CFM (cubic feet per minute) superior energy efficient gable mount attic exhaust ventilator. Galvanized steel construction. Suitable for 2500 sq. ft. (square foot) attic. 2.1A (ampere) energy efficient thermally protected PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motor. Includes 10A adjustable thermostat. 14″ fan blade. Engineered mounting system virtually eliminates vibration and ensures quiet operation. Precision balanced fan blades for minimum vibration and no heat distortion. 4 fan blades for greater air movement. This fan requires minimum 600 sq in (square inch) net free area intake vent area. Completely pre-assembled for easy installation, no special tools required. Easy installation behind static gable louvers or the model No. CX2121-Automatic Gable Shutter. Lifetime limited warranty on all parts.
From the Manufacturer
This Cool Attic Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator is rated at 1650 CFM with an Energy Efficient 2.1 amp 115 volt 60 Hz PSC Motor. The housing is galvanized steel. It has an automatic adjustable thermostat. It works best for attics up to 2,500 square feet. It prolongs the life of composite roof shingles with lower summer attic temperatures. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. The factory is 100 percent powered by wind generated power, 95 percent of all waste products are recycled and the packaging is recycled cardboard.
3. Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT 10-Amp Adjustable Programmable Thermostat with Firestat for Power Attic Ventilators, Replacement Thermostat
- FIRESTAT THERMOSTAT: The Ventamatic Firestat Thermostat controls power attic ventilators. The Firestat Temperature Range is 183°F at which point it cuts off the appliance.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The Thermostat is adjustable by the use with a simple screw driver adjustment. It has adjustable bi-metallic switch.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER ATTIC VENTILATOR: It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators and the temperature ranges from 50°F to 120°F.
- REPLACEMENT THERMOSTAT: This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT WARRANTY: This thermostat provides 10 years of warranty. It is of opening size 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches
Specification: • Overall Dimension: 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches • Item Weight: 1 pound • Size: 10 • Color: White • Power Source: Corded-electric • Temperature: 50°F to 120°F • Voltage: 120 volt • Warranty: 10 Years This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators Temperature range from 50 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature is fan On/Off 10-Amp adjustable thermostat Adjustable bi-metallic switch Product Description This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. From the Manufacturer 10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
From the Manufacturer
10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
4. Century Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device 40-108°F
- ✓ EFFORTLESS COOLING SETUP: Simply place the probe, plug-in the thermostat controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED cooling and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6-feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for fans and ventilation. Max load 400w or 1000btu for refrigerators and ACs. Easily keep your various environments in their ideal temperature range. This product is NOT for HEATING products.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
The digital cooling controller is designed to control cooling device in order optimize crop-specific growing requirements. Easy to use, a digital display controls the devices’ output temperature, which ranges from 40 to 108 °F (5 – 42°C). Depending on the user’s preference, the temperature can be toggled to display in degrees fahrenheit or celsius. Our digital thermostats feature a standard, three-prong ground plug and are compatible with all heat mats. Provides constant optimal temperatures. Protect your safety with isolated strong wires and ETL certificate. How to adjust temperature setting: Press and hold ‘Set’ button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode, Press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button to adjust the temperature, Press ‘Set’ button again to select the displayed temperature as the target, Press ‘Set’ button to display the preset temperature. Current measured temperature will be shown when no button is activated.
5. Inkbird ITC-308 Max.1200W Heater, Cool Device Temperature Controller, Carboy, Homebrew, Fermenter, Greenhouse Terrarium Temp. Control
- [Convenient Design] Plug and play design, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- [Dual Relay Output] Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- [Dual Display Window] Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- [Buzzer Alarm] High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- [Warranty & Safe] Warranty: 1 year. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±1°F (-50~160°F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V~240V AC
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Body Dimension: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Socket Dimension: 85x42x24mm (3.3×1.7x1inch)
Ambient Temperature: -30~75°C / -22~167°F
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C / -4~140°F
Humidity: 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
1x ITC-308 Temperature Controller
6. Attic Stairway Insulator – 25" x 54" x 11" – R-Value of 14.5, Fireproof Attic Stairs Insulation Cover
Save on Heating and Cooling Whistler Attic door insulation cover!!
The Whistler insulation cover is designed for optimal energy efficiency. Our insulation cover works year around, on hot summers and cold winters. It also prevents air leakage, dust and pollutants from coming in your home.
7. Panady Attic Stairs Insulation Cover – 25" x 54" x 11" – Class A Fireproof Attic Tent Insulation Cover – Attic Door Insulation Cover – Attic Stairway Insulator – Attic Ladder Insulation Cover
- Double bubble reflective radiant barrier (or xpe/epe foam)
- Energy efficiency: Our attic door insulation cover works during the entire year, hot summers and cold winters
- It prevents air, dust or pollutants leakage into your home
- Installs in minutes: This attic insulation tent product is essential, easy to handle and install, being a 3 DIY step product
- It also weights only 1,80 pounds
- Compared with other products, our Attic stair insulation cover uses heavy duty and high quality zippers which allows easy access to and from the attic without struggle
- If you want the best, this one is for you
- Get it right now
- SAVE MONEY: Having a 15.3 R-Value and a major HVAC efficiency, it will help you to recover your investment just in a few months from the purchase
- If you want to cut household costs, for sure you should insulate your attic access door
- Class A fire resistance product: Being designed by our experts from USA to meet the highest standards concerning it’s manufacturing material, this attic door cover reflects 97% of the radiant heat and the air bubble in the second layer helps in blocking the heat transmission
At Panady, we consistently invest energy and resources in our products, in order to fulfill the highest standards of the most demanding customers, because we do know for sure that little details are the ones that create the big difference. Due to its rigid structure, our attic tent cover is one of the first choices made by most of the professional insulation contractors in USA, but also across Europe. Moreover, it comes with best-in-class warranty protection and customer support offered by our helpful team. Do you have problems with both, hot and cold air, getting through the attic door seal? The problem might be caused by a poor attic insulation which implies that your attic blanket is not enough to isolate your home. Therefore, our attic door insulator is a must for you and your home! Problems in your comfort home often start with the attic seal cover because of the poor insulation attic which is not enough or good enough in order to prevent the air leak which affects the heating and cooling system. Your attic access cover is vital to your home’s health, and energy efficiency. If your attic isn’t properly air sealed your will experience humidity and mold which will lead to improper comfort in your house and also expensive heating and cooling costs. The Attic stair cover also helps in keeping your house clean by improving your indoor air quality. We proudly developed an attic insulation cover which is specially-designed to insulate attic entryways. This attic tent insulation cover doesn’t require to assembly it. Just fix it over the attic door opening and staple the cover on the frame of the door. (Stapler not included) The attic stairway cover for hatch is made of Fire-Resistant material which has a double layer made of polyethylene bubbles which acts as an extra thermal barrier in order to prevent condensation. Order your attic cover insulator, today!
8. 1000sqft (4ft x 250ft) NASA TECH Industrial Grade Perforated No Tear Green Energy Radiant Barrier Reflective Insulation Solar Attic Foil Roof Attic House Wrap SCIF RIFD (Strongest Barrier Made)
- 1,000 SQUARE FEET PER ROLL: 4ft Wide by 250 feet in length. This gives you 1,000 square feet of the strongest radiant barrier on the market. Heavy Duty Commercial Industrial Grade perforated breathable radiant barrier
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Double-sided (5ply), tear-proof strongest barrier out there. 99.97% Reflective E Value >
- Highly reflective to reflect radiant heat rather than absorb it . The Commercial Grade Industrialized Barrier is designed to withstand heavy handling and traffic without tearing, puncturing, or overly wrinkling. Cuts easily with utility knife or scissors so you can install it properly with ease.
- For New Construction or Retrofit: It is non-toxic and does not promote the growth of fungi or bacteria nor does it provide no nesting support for rodent or insects. Works for both new and pre-existing buildings. The material is unaffected by humidity and climate changes so no further maintenance is required upon installation. It is a superior alternative to bulky insulation such as foil-faced bubble wrap.
- ASTM COMPLIANT Fire Rating: Meets the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Class 1 Class A fire and smoke safety requirements of most state and local building codes, as well as the breathability standards for building materials. While primarily used for attic rafters and floors, our radiant foil works well for garages, workshops, storage units, barns, warehouses, and even older multi-storied homes that lack sufficient insulation.
Perforated 4 ft X 250 ft roll (1000 sf) breathable. Ideal for attics, sheds, warehouses, and as house wrap Double-sided 99.9% PURE reinforced ALUMINUM that blocks 97% of the radiant heat in summer and winter Industrialized strength with woven polyethylene scrim for tear resistance. Cannot be torn or ripped Passes required ASTM fire test (E84 using E2599 mounting method) for building materials Exceeds required ASTM Water Vapor Permeability (Breathability): 8.5 perms (ASTM 96-00) Super Shield Reflective Insulation is a 5-layer reflective energy-shield. It’s two outer layers of 99% aluminum foil reflect 97% of radiant heat. Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of Mylar and has an interwoven nylon scrim for extra added strength. It’s so strong it’s virtually impossible to tear! It also has a Class 1, Class A fire rating! You’ll find that hot and cold spots in your home are eliminated summer and winter. You’ll find yourself enjoying greater comfort in your home. And, since it doesn’t use energy to increase your level of comfort, you’ll have lower utility bills. How It Works!!! As much as 83% of the heat gain in the summer takes place through the ceiling and roof. SuperShield Reflective Insulation reflects the sun’s heat before it can penetrate your home. You will use less air conditioning to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long. According to the Department of Energy, homeowners can expect up to 45% cooling savings depending on the climate, current amount of insulation in the attic, and household energy use. Many of our customers have experienced higher results, but these results have not been verified by a third party.
9. Amtrak Solar’s Powerful Attic Exhaust Fan Quietly Cools Your House Ventilates Your House, Garage or RV and Protects Against Moisture Build-up
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Attic Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!