936 reviews analysed
1. Square D by Schneider Electric QO2020CP QO 2-20-Amp Single-Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker
- Square D QO
- 20A Single Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker
- 1/2 Space Per Pole
- 120/240V, For Older Model Load Centers Without Pan Rail Slots
- QO 2-20 Amp one-pole tandem replacement circuit breaker
- Offers 2 poles in the space of 1 as the replacement breaker is for use in old-style, non-class CTL QO load centers and has a maximum load of 240 volts
- The breaker features Qwik-Open and a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped breaker
- Trip thermally (in an overload situation) or magnetically (under a short circuit situation)
- Quick make – quick break mechanism
Square D by Schneider Electric Square D QO, 20A Single Pole Tandem Circuit Breaker, 1/2 Space Per Pole, 120/240V, For Older Model Load Centers Without Pan Rail Slots, Bulk.
2. Cutler Hammer Single Pole AFCI Circuit Breaker, CHFCAF120
Next Generation AFCI Circuit Breakers 20AMP MFG INFO: With the electrical contractor and homeowner in mind, Eaton has revolutionized the technology and design of the Type CH Combination AFCIs. Eaton’s next generation Type CH AFCI products feature superior protection and circuit diagnostics, along with exclusive features which reduce installation time and unwanted tripping.
3. Square D by Schneider Electric QO125CP QO 25-Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breaker
The Square D by Schneider Electric QO 25 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is intended for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. All QO circuit breakers are equipped with the exclusive Visi-Trip indicator. When a QO Visi-Trip circuit breaker trips, the handle snaps to a midpoint position between “OFF” and “ON” and a highly visible, red indicator easily identifies the tripped breaker. This enables you to easily distinguish which breaker has tripped in a load center that may contain up to 42 different circuit breakers. QO circuit breakers have features no other manufacturer can offer. They come in many different sizes and can meet the needs of virtually every function in your home or business. These types of quality, industry exclusive products keep the Square D brand ahead of the competition and are builders’ and electrical contractors’ first choice in electrical protection.
4. MURRAY MP2020 Two 20-Amp Single Pole 120-Volt Circuit Breaker
5. UBIZ0250-New Zinsco RC3850 Replacement. Two Pole 50 Amp Thin Series Manufactured by Connecticut Electric.
- Replacement Zinsco circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Zinsco circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489 for US and Canada-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 50 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker in 3/4″ body
- Plug in type
- May also be branded as Sylvania (ie, Sylvania RC 3850)
Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Zinsco load centers that accept Zinsco RC style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240 volt Zinsco 50 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a Zinsco load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800 watts, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240 volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
6. General Electric THQL1120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series by Connecticut Electric
1 Pole, 20 Amp;Type THQL for use in General Electric load centers;Thick series, requires one 1-inch space
7. GE THQP120 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 1-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
8. Connecticut Electric General Electric THQP120, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series Circuit Breaker
General Electric THQP120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt GE 20 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 2,200 watts, include kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric heaters (up to 1,650 watts), dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, window air conditioners (110V, up to 5,500 BTU) and electric motors (3/4 hp to 1-1/4 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
9. GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
10. General Electric THQL2120 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20 Amp Ge Double Single Slim Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!